• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. I have a question.

User Info: Madbomber909

Madbomber909
1 month ago#1
I mean, I know people die, people are dead, and people are going to be dead, usually in bloody, horrific ways nowhere near limited to just the video game portion of the game but... Do they come back with the true ending? Or are the people killed dead for good? The co-workers and all the NPCs in the game. Also, can you at least skip the more graphic scenes? I'm fine with stuff like Bloodborne, where it's supposed to be dark and bloody, but cute anime girls getting dark and bloody doesn't really sit right with me y'know...?
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: DarkWarl0rd

DarkWarl0rd
1 month ago#2
Madbomber909 posted...
I mean, I know people die, people are dead, and people are going to be dead, usually in bloody, horrific ways nowhere near limited to just the video game portion of the game but... Do they come back with the true ending? Or are the people killed dead for good? The co-workers and all the NPCs in the game. Also, can you at least skip the more graphic scenes? I'm fine with stuff like Bloodborne, where it's supposed to be dark and bloody, but cute anime girls getting dark and bloody doesn't really sit right with me y'know...?

No, they cannot be removed.

It's a Chaos;head (s;g) / SAO / .hack
type setup, where you die, your horribly described in details about it... its why it's rated M.

User Info: Madbomber909

Madbomber909
1 month ago#3
DarkWarl0rd posted...
No, they cannot be removed.

It's a Chaos;head (s;g) / SAO / .hack
type setup, where you die, your horribly described in details about it... its why it's rated M.

Great... And the other part?
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
1 month ago#4
There are skippable scenes, but ones with a choice option cannot be skipped. I don't remember if you can blitz the cutscene though. I think you can though.
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

User Info: Taichi556

Taichi556
1 month ago#5
Without spoiling the how or why... Yes, almost everyone will be alive again in the true ending.
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia 2, Mind=0, Fate/Extra, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, Shin Megami Tensei IV
King of Voices: Tomokazu Sugita
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. I have a question.
  • Post New Message