• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. Death end re;Quest 2 announced!

User Info: I_caught_fire

I_caught_fire
2 months ago#1
https://www.siliconera.com/2019/07/02/death-end-request-2-announced-for-ps4-with-brand-new-characters-and-story/

New cast, new story.

Heck yes! I really enjoyed the first game, probably one of my favourite CH games.

Hopefully this shapes up to be even better.
I'm not living, I'm just killing time

User Info: goodlyoak

goodlyoak
2 months ago#2
Day 1 buy for me. The first game was is one of the best CH games I've played in years. Still are they really not gonna follow up on that sequel tease they had in this game?

User Info: willardhwright

willardhwright
2 months ago#3
Day one as well, just like the first one. I surprised me, I wanted it to happen but I didn't THINK it would.

We'll probably get more Lundens in it, they're the perfect characters to use in a "multiple universe" settings or anything like that. And this is great.

User Info: I_caught_fire

I_caught_fire
2 months ago#4
Yeah, even though it’s a new cast, I can’t help but feel that Lydia and Ludens (we didn’t get enough of Alice, Levin and Nova. Ripuka can get f***ed) will be involved, especially since Lydia is some omnipotent being.

I really like the character designs from what we can see from the artwork. They look a lot more mature.
I'm not living, I'm just killing time

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
2 months ago#5
As long as it's uncensored, and we don't get a one-dimensional a****** villain like Victor Tailman, I'll be a happy gamer.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
2 months ago#6
Don't count on that. And never not play a game just because it's censored. Pervert.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

Nine_Tails137
2 months ago#7
aces4839 posted...
Don't count on that. And never not play a game just because it's censored. Pervert.

Oh boy here we go again:

I know what you're thinking. Why should I allow sexually suggestive games on Console when they are better off on PC? or even more why even care at all?

Let me say this. Not everyone is going to be playing or making games on PC, due to more casual and core gamers having their time and money being spent on more important aspects in Life such as paying the mortgage on their home or paying Internet Providers such as Comcast or AT&T to continue their usage of the internet.

And Japanese Developers tend to prefer developing on consoles due to having optimization issues on custom PC Hardware. But eventually, I think PC Gaming will get bigger in Japan as time flies by, but its niche games will remain on consoles for years to come.

Now why should you care about Censorship even though it has only affected games that you probably have never played? that's because it could be the first step to censoring games that you might love. Look what happened to Devil May Cry 5, a Triple AAA game that received positive reviews by both Critics and Players. And for brief time, the game's nudity was briefly censored on PS4 for until it was exposed and called out by journalists and gamers alike. The outrage got so bad that it would be removed on the US release in April. If we can protect the Artist's vision on DMC 5. We can certainly protect it on other games as well. Let's imagine Cyberpunk 2077, the inevitable Grand Theft Auto VI, and more big games get censored themselves. I don't think most Gamers would view these policies in a positive way (In my opinion).

Now I understand that these niche games can be creepy, offensive, and down right perverted. But if we are going to keep these policies from spilling over into Mainstream Games. We must call them out now before its too late.

User Info: TiamatNM

TiamatNM
2 months ago#8
Surprised they didn't announce this for multi platform from the start after all that's happened.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
2 months ago#9
Nine_Tails137 posted...
aces4839 posted...

Oh boy here we go again:

I know what you're thinking. Why should I allow sexually suggestive games on Console when they are better off on PC? or even more why even care at all?

Let me say this. Not everyone is going to be playing or making games on PC, due to more casual and core gamers having their time and money being spent on more important aspects in Life such as paying the mortgage on their home or paying Internet Providers such as Comcast or AT&T to continue their usage of the internet.

And Japanese Developers tend to prefer developing on consoles due to having optimization issues on custom PC Hardware. But eventually, I think PC Gaming will get bigger in Japan as time flies by, but its niche games will remain on consoles for years to come.

Now why should you care about Censorship even though it has only affected games that you probably have never played? that's because it could be the first step to censoring games that you might love. Look what happened to Devil May Cry 5, a Triple AAA game that received positive reviews by both Critics and Players. And for brief time, the game's nudity was briefly censored on PS4 for until it was exposed and called out by journalists and gamers alike. The outrage got so bad that it would be removed on the US release in April. If we can protect the Artist's vision on DMC 5. We can certainly protect it on other games as well. Let's imagine Cyberpunk 2077, the inevitable Grand Theft Auto VI, and more big games get censored themselves. I don't think most Gamers would view these policies in a positive way (In my opinion).

Now I understand that these niche games can be creepy, offensive, and down right perverted. But if we are going to keep these policies from spilling over into Mainstream Games. We must call them out now before its too late.

Which makes no difference. End of discussion.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

Nine_Tails137
2 months ago#10
aces4839 posted...
Nine_Tails137 posted...
aces4839 posted...

Oh boy here we go again:

Which makes no difference. End of discussion.

Well, YOU have no right calling me a pervert!
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. Death end re;Quest 2 announced!
  • Post New Message