• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. Whats the cutoff for the normal/true end?

User Info: Siveria

Siveria
4 months ago#1
Topic where in ch10 is the cutoff for the ending choice? I kinda wanna save right before the normal end, do that one, then reload save and go for true end, I know HOW to get it but where in ch10 is the cutoff where you have to have the 20 quests done by? Or, can you chooce via some choice whether to go normal or true end route when you have 20 quests done? I haven't done like any of the quests so far due to not knowing about this.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
4 months ago#2
I don't remember if it was right before or right after but you're given the choice to lend help for the final Ripuka fight. If you decline, you get the normal ending. If you lend help, you get the true ending.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
3 months ago#3
It's before the choice during the Ripuka fight. So, once you select either "Lend A Hand" or "Don't Lend A Hand", you'll be locked into the Normal or True Ending depending on your choice.

Choose "Lend a Hand" = True Ending,
Choose "Don't Lend A Hand" = Normal Ending.
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. Whats the cutoff for the normal/true end?
  • Post New Message