• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. Apparently, Reviving an Ally poisons them.

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
3 months ago#1
So can someone please explain this to me?
During a battle in the Pain area, I accidentally KO'd Celica, but when I used Shina's Fyrevival Skill, Celica was poisoned, and the move's Description doesn't say anything about poisoning the Target?

User Info: zaqnak

zaqnak
3 months ago#2
did they revive at a spot where there was a bug on the floor? thats usually whats happened to me ^^

Nine_Tails137
3 months ago#3
zaqnak posted...
did they revive at a spot where there was a bug on the floor? thats usually whats happened to me ^^

Yeah, Celica was standing in a spot where field bugs spawn, and the bug she happened to step on was either a Cars Bug or an Inferno Bug.(aka: the Red ones) But this was after using either my Entoma Queen to attack, or using Genre install, since those cause field Bugs that have already been removed, to re-spawn.

User Info: SQPRsor

SQPRsor
3 months ago#4
Nine_Tails137 posted...
... I accidentally KO'd Celica...

If she died because her glitch meter reached 100%, she will be revived with permanent (if not very long) negative status effects.

Nine_Tails137
3 months ago#5
SQPRsor posted...
Nine_Tails137 posted...
... I accidentally KO'd Celica...

If she died because her glitch meter reached 100%, she will be revived with permanent (if not very long) negative status effects.

I see. That explains why My revived characters are often poisoned. Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. Apparently, Reviving an Ally poisons them.
  • Topic Archived