• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. I might be too over-leveled to get all the Bad Endings.

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
5 months ago#1
So, I'm already on chapter 11(as of this topic), but after viewing the Trophy guide, it seems that every chapter has some bad Endings that I failed to unlock.

Some examples include: Loosing the Tutorial Battle,
Loosing the fight with Ripuka(I hope I spelled that right?)
or making the wrong choice during cutscenes.

And considering all my characters are over level 300(as of this topic), I get the feeling it'll be harder to trigger most of the Bad Endings on New Game+.
Can I still trigger bad endings at such a high level?
or will I need to start a new game?

User Info: TiamatNM

TiamatNM
5 months ago#2
I think basically every map you can kill yourself with field bugs no matter how strong you are.

and yeah you did spell losing wrong

Nine_Tails137
5 months ago#3
TiamatNM posted...
I think basically every map you can kill yourself with field bugs no matter how strong you are.

No! I was unsure if I spelled "Ripuka's" name right?
aka: the Luden that murdered the Elves.

As for field bugs, I was playing on Easy mode, so a lot of the Field bugs don't damage me, except for the red ones. Or if I reach 100% Corruption, and sometimes there aren't enough field bugs for me to reach 100% corruption, unless I summon an Entoma queen, or use install Genre, which I believe I don't gain access to until close to mid game?

Also, is it possible to select the difficulty upon starting New Game+?

Nine_Tails137
5 months ago#4
TiamatNM posted...

I was able to get some Bad Ends thanks to your advice. Although I can't seem to loose to Lily, since the Yellow Field Bugs only increase my corruption by 1% every time I step on them.

I'm using Clea and Lucil BTW. Maybe I need to just skip turns? or change the Field Bugs to Purple ones? IDK.
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. I might be too over-leveled to get all the Bad Endings.
  • Topic Archived