• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. Bad End Guide *SPOILERS*

User Info: AngelouRozaki

AngelouRozaki
8 months ago#11
first camp in Heartis Castle, talk to Shina. (It's at the start of the game and exclusive to that chapter)
(edited 8 months ago)

User Info: gunzenburu

gunzenburu
8 months ago#12
this guy post a visual reference for all available bad ending, along with reccomended place to save, if you have trouble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LhVhqnwR_c&list=PLEnRK_B0kPIrESl9IVd4xOndsZabtPuK9&index=42&t=0s
(edited 8 months ago)

User Info: dovidf5024

dovidf5024
8 months ago#13
getting the first one was a pain since i didn't do it till new game plus and shina had 6k hp and the bugs only did 6 or 7 dmg.
PSN-AdvisigNumber XBL- AdvisingNumber
3DS FC: 4785-7688-7438 IGN David

AngelouRozaki
8 months ago#14
dovidf5024 posted...
getting the first one was a pain since i didn't do it till new game plus and shina had 6k hp and the bugs only did 6 or 7 dmg.

If you need to die in battle fast, switch to Hard mode and touch the bugs.

User Info: twiztidloathe

twiztidloathe
8 months ago#15
Or, like i did, start a new game on hard, go die in like 30 sec, then reload your game and carry on. It saves to the game system data when you game over, doesnt have to be the same file chain.
The Advil Hammer. Fast relief of wyvern headaches - OniSerenity

User Info: Ariko76

Ariko76
8 months ago#16
twiztidloathe posted...
Or, like i did, start a new game on hard, go die in like 30 sec, then reload your game and carry on. It saves to the game system data when you game over, doesnt have to be the same file chain.

That's one of the features I love about this game, the universal system data. Also, I put in a sticky request of my own for this topic.

User Info: UltimaCrystal

UltimaCrystal
8 months ago#17
Tagging
PSN: UltimaWolf25
Currently playing: God of War, SAO:Fatal Bullet, Ni No Kuni 2, Yakuza 0, FF14 Stormblood.

AngelouRozaki
7 months ago#18
*bumps*

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
6 months ago#19
A bit late to the party, but sticky requested.

Also, thanks for writing this.
http://www.kashelltriumph.com

User Info: Siveria

Siveria
6 months ago#20
Think you can change them so it doesn't say "what happens and to who" but just how to cause it?
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. Bad End Guide *SPOILERS*
  • Post New Message