• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. Got Any Questions? I'll Try To Answer Them.

User Info: project7zero

project7zero
2 months ago#341
It was quite difficult but i managed to clear it XD.

jeez though... that was a interesting fight, but still the game really gave me no reason to use glitch mode at all so i mostly resisted it (same with the neptunia games).

i guess we dont fight the other ludens?
everything can be settled with a quote xP

User Info: lightsword21

lightsword21
2 months ago#342
project7zero posted...
It was quite difficult but i managed to clear it XD.

jeez though... that was a interesting fight, but still the game really gave me no reason to use glitch mode at all so i mostly resisted it (same with the neptunia games).

i guess we dont fight the other ludens?

neptunia game thing is kinda a bad comparison, in my opinion as wasn't the CPU mode either a flat bonus or something where as glitch mode in death end re;quest i think just what 3x atk, def, mdf, mat with the issue being you can only keep it up between like 80-100% and by the end it depending on what you equip it only adding 100-200 to the character's attack before capping it at 999 (at least I think it caps there) where as in neptunia from what I could tell when I played through rebrith 1-3 and VII CPU mode was literally extra stats so while not needing by any means it was useful with some of the dlc/strongest fights

Shina lv 163
hp 5559
sp 702
atk 898 (glitch mode adds 101 atk)
def 764
mat 954 (adds 945 mat)
mdf 627
agi 548

Celica
lv154
hp 5881
sp 544
atk 999 (glitch mode adds 0)
def 649
mat 747 (adds 252 to mat)
mdf 737
agi 678

Clea
lv 156
hp 5167
sp 587
atk 436 (glitch mode adds 563 atk)
def 503
mat 537 (glitch mode adds 462 mat)
mdf 554
agi 428

but considering Clea wants full HP for all lives hardened or restored (unless you use the money to heal one) she is very unlikely to be in glitch mode and Celica has mostly physical attacks that gain nothing, shina I think is spilt fairly evenly but slightly more magical attacks I think but the bigger issues is how little any stat actually matters (using Sun/Star/Moon, and physical/magic) + the power modifier can make up more damage then 500 extra atk

if I recall correctly from playing this mostly back at launch usually the ability worth using was the weaker ones consider the stronger ones weren't always better (in Clea's case I think her tier 3 bullet was better then tier 2 due to more hits) but shina and celica on the other hand a lot of their stronger moves require 80-100 sp for what felt like 20-30% more damage compared to 15-30 SP (I'm not saying stronger skills aren't stronger but the number of uses to total damage don't always line up well) I'd rather Celica use Astate for 10 sp 3 then like 110 sp ability that does 10k more but can only be used 3 times vs astate's 33 uses

nope just repuka the other 3 don't fight us

Either way Omega quintet on advanced, fairy fencer f advent dark force NG on hard, and I think Dark rose valkyrie(hard/very hard) are all harder then death end re;quest even on hard (granted the former where also less fair some of the time) but yeah CH/IF rpg's usually have a rhythm that works really well and then a whole bunch of other choices you only make it harder on your self trying to use (battle jack in my opinion is largely pointless till the pain area, and glitch mode is like oh hey a super attack every so often but not worth actively trying to make use in my opinion)

though you should have clear sailing from this point on

User Info: dranos12

dranos12
1 month ago#343
Is there a way to buy questionable items ?

User Info: lightsword21

lightsword21
1 month ago#344
dranos12 posted...
Is there a way to buy questionable items ?

what do you mean by questionable items? if you mean quest items yes, if you mean some other type of item specifying could help
  1. Boards
  2. Death end re;Quest
  3. Got Any Questions? I'll Try To Answer Them.
  • Post New Message