Tired of limit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K18
  3. Tired of limit

User Info: Weatherelement4

Weatherelement4
1 month ago#1
Why is it that 2k online has limit when they always brought another game? Cant they leave the way they were! I can’t even play online anymore cause they keep canceling them every time a new sequel come. And every time I go online it say the 2k not available right now or they’re having technically difficulty come back later (which they never fix) just wish they stay in one 2k system that has a lots of mb or gb already so they don’t have to move the system all the time!
A villain became a hero, a hero became a hater , a hater became a savior and a saviour became a villain.

User Info: Falcon27

Falcon27
1 month ago#2
Yeah That very bad.why they not stop this cancelling.i guess maybe it attracts people to the new game than sticking with the old one.play no mercy.
You Can Only Win If You are Worth.also
You Can Only Lose if You are Worth

User Info: Weatherelement4

Weatherelement4
1 month ago#3
I guess that true ppl like a new game system, but I just wish they leave the online gaming thing forever, cause not like all of us can afford to buy a new game system again and beside it will be no different from the old game system from before it will be broken while lots of ppls playing it! Plus no point of buying controller ever time it broke when using it!
A villain became a hero, a hero became a hater , a hater became a savior and a saviour became a villain.

User Info: TERRA_RYZlN

TERRA_RYZlN
3 weeks ago#4
The public education system is the absolute s***s
Noob killah

User Info: Lucca2

Lucca2
3 weeks ago#5
I always hated that, every sequel comes out I guess 2k is thinking like "oooh let's close this game and so they can't beat this one", just like WWE 13 with 14 I was really angry, I almost had a 100% but nope they closed down the online on the old games. so you're not alone
"If you look up at me, you will see a friend. If you look down at me, you will see an enemy"-Bray Wyatt
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K18
  3. Tired of limit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived