WWF No Mercy has many featutes that 2k18 dont have.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K18
  3. WWF No Mercy has many featutes that 2k18 dont have.

User Info: Falcon27

Falcon27
4 weeks ago#31
he he its 2 year older than me,2k18 hasnt improved anything from 2k17 expect the graphics.
You Can Only Win If You are Worth.also
You Can Only Lose if You are Worth
(message deleted)

User Info: TERRA_RYZlN

TERRA_RYZlN
4 weeks ago#33
El Marsh posted...
^but see it's old and came out during the Attitude Era so it's automatically the best

At least I think that's how the line of thinking on it goes.

So why doesn't WarZone, Attitude, Wrestlemania 2000, Smackdown, Smackdown Know Your Role, Smackdown Just Bring It and WWF Royal Rumble for Dreamcast ever get talked about being some of the best wrestling games ever?
Noob killah

User Info: Dentenshi

Dentenshi
3 weeks ago#34
TERRA_RYZlN posted...
El Marsh posted...
^but see it's old and came out during the Attitude Era so it's automatically the best

At least I think that's how the line of thinking on it goes.

So why doesn't WarZone, Attitude, Wrestlemania 2000, Smackdown, Smackdown Know Your Role, Smackdown Just Bring It and WWF Royal Rumble for Dreamcast ever get talked about being some of the best wrestling games ever?

WWE RAW, Fire pro return, Def Jam, HCTP, SVR 05-07, '14, WWE DOR 1-2,WCW VS NWO REVENGE, No mercy are universally the top recognized wrestling games.
Do all things in the glory of God and the love of humanity! PSN:Dentenshi

User Info: Bootflap

Bootflap
3 weeks ago#35
Raw? Which Raw? The SNES/Genesis game or the Xbox title? Neither should be anywhere near the top of any recognized wrestling game list, and I like both.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K18
  3. WWF No Mercy has many featutes that 2k18 dont have.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived