Issues with the game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K18
  3. Issues with the game

User Info: tyfadecemb

tyfadecemb
7 months ago#1
I'm having some issues with the game,like in universe mode my caws rivalry freeze after a certain point.also with my caws tag team entrances it keeps skipping the entrance.i get an error saying I can't use other people create content ,even though all the caws are my original creation,and I haven't download anybodys content. Have anybody experience the same issues? Thanks in advance.

User Info: Mrpirate400

Mrpirate400
7 months ago#2
This game sucks and this game needs a new engine. Either that or go back to the day of reckoning type of gameplay. Anyone who doesn't think that is delusional. Come at me.

User Info: tyfadecemb

tyfadecemb
7 months ago#3
Mrpirate400 posted...
This game sucks and this game needs a new engine. Either that or go back to the day of reckoning type of gameplay. Anyone who doesn't think that is delusional. Come at me.

I agree with you bro.is a shame because I wanted to like the game.

Mrpirate400
7 months ago#4
tyfadecemb posted...
Mrpirate400 posted...

I agree with you bro.is a shame because I wanted to like the game.

I'm glad you agree. We can't be delusional and all say that's it's good because it's not. The Switch version is a fail, it should have never been released, it just made 2K look bad. Also they say they want to make it more simulation, if I wanted simulation I would go to a wrestling school and do it myself. At the end of the day it's about being fun, something this game has so little compare to previous games. It's funny because instead of moving forward, they move backwards. For example the "Carry system" they claim it's new. No it's not new, it was there back in the SVR games. I bet next year they put gm mode or guest referee and they will claim it's new. Sometimes I wonder that they don't put all those things all in one game because that way they won't have "new" thing to put for future games in the series. This game (wwe 2k18) is slow, hell in a cell sucks compare to what they used to be, submission and pinfalls couldn't be better.

User Info: manta53

manta53
7 months ago#5
I wouldn't dare challenge anyone that says come at me.

Mrpirate400
7 months ago#6
manta53 posted...

That's what I thought

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
7 months ago#7
Mrpirate400 posted...
manta53 posted...

That's what I thought

LMAO!!!!!
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K18
  3. Issues with the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived