• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi's Crafted World
  3. How many flowers needed to beat the main game?

User Info: MajinBalthier

MajinBalthier
9 months ago#1
I'm about a third of the way through and I've already had to stop and "grind" once to catch up enough flowers to continue with the game. Is that the trend throughout? I'm considering just going back to the early levels at some point and farming all of the flowers from those until I have enough to reach the final boss.
www.coronajumper.com - My retro gaming blog

User Info: MajinBalthier

MajinBalthier
9 months ago#2
Didn't realize the board was dead. I can answer this question: There is a bit of grinding, yeah, but nothing insurmountable or worth stopping to excessively farm for. The best way to get flowers that I found is to make note of the levels you really like (for me it was most of the racing/vehicle type levels), then go back and scour/100% those levels when you need more flowers. The "grind" will fly by. Replaying easy early-game levels in Poochy-collecting mode is another good way to get flowers, though it's a bit slower. The only flower gate that really slowed me down was the 30-flower gate right before the final boss, could have really done without that one.
www.coronajumper.com - My retro gaming blog
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi's Crafted World
  3. How many flowers needed to beat the main game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A