• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi's Crafted World
  3. Has anyone used Mellow mode at all?

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
1 year ago#1
So far, I've avoided using it but the Hidden Hills boss challenges might force my hand.

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
1 year ago#2
I used it for Hidden Hills as well, but seeing how the levels force you to stay in the air 95% of the time and the boss being a cheaply-designed nightmare, I don't feel bad about it.
"I will never buy a Yoshi game without actual challenge, lasting charm, and good gameplay ever again." -My feedback on Yoshi's Crafted World survey

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
1 year ago#3
StephenYap3 posted...
I used it for Hidden Hills as well, but seeing how the levels force you to stay in the air 95% of the time and the boss being a cheaply-designed nightmare, I don't feel bad about it.

Yeah, I caved and used it on that and the bose challenges for Bowser. I'm still working on the damn time challenge.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
11 months ago#4
So far, just for the boss challenge for Tin Can Condor. I'm saving Hidden Hills for after I backtrack to find Sprout and complete the other boss challenges though (down to Ninjarama onward, and thus Bowser and Gator Train,) so my answer may change.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.
(edited 11 months ago)

User Info: VincentGrite

VincentGrite
6 months ago#5
Mellow Mode is like a safety net. You can abuse it in some ways, but you don't have to. I chose Mellow Mode when it asked me at the beginning and I've been enjoying the game. It's nice that I can do a bunch of things on the boards I like and I can also avoid playing the boards I don't like (more than once). I used to love playing the hardest games I could find. Now I have little time to game and I don't want to spent that time being frustrated. I appreciate Mellow Mode a lot. I dare say it should be an option in most single player offline games. I also like that I can pick this up and do one or two objectives then come back a few days later and I don't have to think about what I was doing the last time I played. It has a lot of variety.
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi's Crafted World
  3. Has anyone used Mellow mode at all?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A