• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi's Crafted World
  3. Does it mean anything if the level title is red instead of blue?

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
1 year ago#1
Most of the level titles have a blue background but some are red. Does it actually mean anything or am I overthinking?

User Info: lower case dave

lower case dave
1 year ago#2
I'm only part-way through the game, so I haven't seen all the levels, but so far, it seems as if the blue names are on the regular levels, and the red ones are on forced scrolling levels, such as Go-Go Yoshi and Monty-Mole-B-Gone.

Bosses seem to have purple level titles.
"Welcome to Greenvale."

User Info: lower case dave

lower case dave
1 year ago#3
OK, I have played a little farther into the game now, and my initial guess was wrong. Pretty sure I know what's going on now.

The red titled levels are the ones where it gives you a target to hit and awards you either one, two or all three flowers depending on how many you successfully hit. At the start of the level there will be a board showing three flowers for a high number, two for a middle number and one for a low number.

So, for example the Monty-Mole-B-Gone level where you have to hit 75 moles to get all three flowers, or the airplane level where you have to pop a certain number of balloons to get all the flowers. These generally ARE autoscrolling, but not every autoscrolling level is red titled. Only the ones where you get one, two or three flowers depending on how many targets you hit.
"Welcome to Greenvale."

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
1 year ago#4
Okay, that makes sense.
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi's Crafted World
  3. Does it mean anything if the level title is red instead of blue?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A