• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi's Crafted World
  3. So I'm playing Yoshi's Island on snes mini alongside this

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
1 year ago#1
And my god the difference in design choices is huge. The og is just such a more fun game and designed so much better. It's far from a perfect game and has a huge amount of BS sections, but it's still far better than this one.

Tempted to replay WW to see where it holds up. I think it has the least bs design out of all 3 games iirc.
Playing:
PS4: MGSV, Destiny 2, Team Sonic Racing N.Switch: Yoshi's Crafted World. SNES Mini: Yoshi's Island. 3DS: Pokemon Y.

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
1 year ago#2
ssj_duelist posted...
And my god the difference in design choices is huge. The og is just such a more fun game and designed so much better. It's far from a perfect game and has a huge amount of BS sections, but it's still far better than this one.

Tempted to replay WW to see where it holds up. I think it has the least bs design out of all 3 games iirc.

Couldn't have said it better myself...

In Yoshi's Island and Woolly World (as well as Story), I felt like I was actually playing a game and the many things I'm doing in those games are indicative of me putting actual effort into. It's a shame that I never felt any of this in Crafted World...
"I will never buy a Yoshi game without actual challenge, lasting charm, and good gameplay ever again." -My feedback on Yoshi's Crafted World survey

User Info: Getstew2

Getstew2
11 months ago#3
Agreed. The original is a classic.
Stew. Host, Total Babble Podcast
PSN: Getstew - XBL: Bstew

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
6 months ago#4
I honestly feel like writing a novel explaining Crafted World's many faults. lol
Each action taken is both a reward and a lesson in itself

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
6 months ago#5
Strong necro lol
Playing:
PS4: DBZ Kakarot, Sekiro (2nd run). Switch: Pokemon Sword, Final Fantasy VII. Mobile: Dragon Quest III.
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi's Crafted World
  3. So I'm playing Yoshi's Island on snes mini alongside this
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A