• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi's Crafted World
  3. The last bonus level (SPOILERS)

User Info: The Kyster 07

The Kyster 07
1 year ago#1
Screw this game! I just beat Kamek Kerfuffle and I am furious. The rock-em sock-em segment is just cheap. You can't miss a SINGLE one or you can't hit Kamek.

Screw this game. Who cares that I beat all the courses? I'm too angry to celebrate right now... >_<
Shrouded by mystery. Something to hide. What could it be? What's inside? Find out!

The Kyster 07
1 year ago#2
Meh. I've been doing all these challenges on Mellow Mode. Having played the entire game on Classic with mostly no costumes, I've earned my right to play it... :)
Shrouded by mystery. Something to hide. What could it be? What's inside? Find out!

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
1 year ago#3
Like I tell everyone.
Don't mash attack, punch in a steady rhythm.

I agree though, that final section is a terrible way to end the game
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba

User Info: InsanitySoup

InsanitySoup
1 year ago#4
Congratulations on beating Kamek!!!! It took me a couple of days to beat him and get his challenges. I still have the most trouble at the falling pencils section of the train part.

I think it was a good challenge, but the spike in difficulty was very surprising. There wasn't much leading up to it to prepare the player for that so it was kind of like a punch in the face.

The Kyster 07
1 year ago#5
Thanks. I have since gotten all the Boss Challenges and every flower in the game. I used my "reward" costume to complete all of the Hide and Seek challenges. All in all, it was a relaxing end to the frustration that is the Kerfuffle... :P
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi's Crafted World
  3. The last bonus level (SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A