• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi's Crafted World
  3. Why do you think Nintendo butchered the OST?

User Info: InsanitySoup

InsanitySoup
1 year ago#11
I’m probably the last person to complain about music in a game but.... it really was the most disappointing part of the game.

They must have decided to spend very little on the music and were given very little in return. It really is different variations of the same song over and over- I don’t know how they thought that was going to be a good idea.

User Info: jcgonzmo

jcgonzmo
1 year ago#12
InsanitySoup posted...
I’m probably the last person to complain about music in a game but.... it really was the most disappointing part of the game.

They must have decided to spend very little on the music and were given very little in return. It really is different variations of the same song over and over- I don’t know how they thought that was going to be a good idea.

I was recently playing Cuphead. An indie studio released a superb ost.

User Info: garomasta

garomasta
1 year ago#13
Having multiple variations of the same song can work superbly. Punch-Out!! for Wii is a great example. I'd say the bigger problem with Yoshi is how few variations there were. It starts getting repetitive very quickly.

User Info: yodalovesu

yodalovesu
1 year ago#14
IngSlayer posted...
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island had this same problem too.

Wow. That's... Not correct

User Info: Draug

Draug
1 year ago#15
LonelyGoomba posted...
Why is everyone so angry on this site

The main reason is that too many people today just can't accept that not everyone share their opinions, and therefore takes it too personal!
"It's Forest!? Oh...my...COD!!"

User Info: hellhammer

hellhammer
11 months ago#16
IngSlayer posted...
LonelyGoomba posted...
Why is everyone so angry on this site

because 14 years of dealing with uneducated opinions/memes/hypocrisy/sanctimony/general bad behavior from unsavory humans will drive you crazy

You can leave, you know? No one is keeping you here. Continuing to do something that, admittedly, 'drives you crazy ' is a testament to your own issues.
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi's Crafted World
  3. Why do you think Nintendo butchered the OST?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A