• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shield
  3. Let's make a Pokémon together!

User Info: Axews

Axews
2 months ago#1
https://i.imgtc.ws/qwZio0A.png

There's a game I came with: 8 users make 1 new Pokémon together! Every user defines one thing, and at the end, I connect everything into one mon ^^

What everyone does:
1st user defines the base. It's something Pokémon is based on. Keep it simple, like a bird, tire, or clouds.
2nd user defines the second base. It's a second inspiration for our mon. It can be something more crazy like a myth, disease, a symbol or sport.
3rd user defines the typing. One type or two from 18 original Pokémon types.
4th user defines the species. You know, this thing that pops out in the pokedex: Bulbasaur is Seed Pokémon, Lucario is Aura Pokémon. This helps us to see the role of our mon in the Pokémon world.
* You need to have at least 2 examples, but you can give more if you want to. One of them will be chosen at the end.
5th user describes the appearance. Tell us, how big it is? How it looks like? What colours does it have? Does it have a certain expression like Snivy or Charizard? Just give us the idea how it looks ^^
6th user defines the Abilities. You can choose from existing ones, and you can create it's signature ability from scratch. If you create something new, make sure to tell us what does it do.
* You need to have at least 3 examples, but you can give more if you want to. 1-3 of them will be chosen at the end.
7th user defines it's evolution stage. Is it a single-stage Pokémon? Or does it have a three-stage evolution line? Which stage is it now? Is it a baby Pokémon or a fully evolved one?
8th user writes the dex entry. You know, the short info about the mon.
* You can write more dex entries if you want to, not only one. Imagine it's introduced in both game versions or something. The best ones will be shown in final mon post (if not all!)

And finally, I connect all of your posts and make a completed Pokémon out of it, with all of the informarion included in the final post. I also give it an illustration!
* I'll @mention everyone who contributed, so you won't miss it! ^^

~~~~~~

The Rules:
1. Read the previous posts (in the current Pokémon creation) and keep yours revelant to them. Make sure it fits, OK? ^^
2. Keep it appropiate and fun!
3. Post only if you want to join. If you really need to say something revelant to the topic, but it's not a part of creation, put /by the way in front of your post.
4. Any post that breaks the rules is considered invalidate and next person can define the same thing.
5. And most importantly, have fun!

Now, let the first person start below! I'm curious what you'll come with! ^^
The answer is 42.

User Info: Reversal

Reversal
2 months ago#2
Crossbow

User Info: Monty63

Monty63
2 months ago#3
1930's cartoons
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: paipr

paipr
2 months ago#4
Flying/Fighting
Gen8 challenge. Ill use Electric/Fighting, Rock/Ghost, or Bug/Ice.
FC Paipr: 0602-6823-9646

Axews
2 months ago#5
Oh, forgot! Can't edit now...
9th user defines the name. You can make it funny, menacing, or whatever! Mix words ^^
* You need to have at least 3 examples, or more if you want to. One will be chosen at the end.
The answer is 42.

User Info: Skyvegas

Skyvegas
2 months ago#6
Crossbow The Precision Pokémon.
Alcremie is the face of eggnog.

User Info: Monty63

Monty63
2 months ago#7
Humanoid
Grey, black and white colours,
3'03" or 1m
Almost Gengar expression
The upper body including the arms and head almost resembles a crossbow.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
2 months ago#8
Sniper and Weak Point (Super effective attacks have a 1/8 chance of a critical hit rather than the usual 1/16)
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg

Axews
2 months ago#9
Choppa675 posted...
Sniper and Weak Point (Super effective attacks have a 1/8 chance of a critical hit rather than the usual 1/16)
@Choppa675
Nice! What about 3rd example? ^^
The answer is 42.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
2 months ago#10
Axews posted...
Choppa675 posted...
@Choppa675
Nice! What about 3rd example? ^^

Right, it seems I forgot about that one. Sorry about that, it was a bit late when I posted. I'll give it Defiant for its 3rd ability.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shield
  3. Let's make a Pokémon together!
  • Post New Message