You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shield
  3. Are you against Masudas decision to not have every Pokémon

User Info: Hydroflame20

Hydroflame20
1 month ago#21
Arawndale posted...
Yamato_san posted...
I'm against it, and I have no intention on buying the games. But as much as I hate the fact that they're cutting the National Dex, that's hardly the only reason I'm refraining from purchasing these. Really, I just hate the direction this franchise has been going in lately. They're crapping out these games on a yearly basis now, all the while cutting corners and giving bulls*** excuses for it (ORAS's Battle Frontier being an infamous example of this).... the removal of the series' main feature seems to have just been the end result of all this rushing (though, the fact that they're claiming the cutbacks were made for "quality" that clearly isn't there does nothing to help their case). And until they learn to just SLOW THE f*** DOWN, I don't want to support their decisions any longer. Best case scenario, they really do learn from all this backlash, they reconsider their release schedule for these games, and go back to giving fans the features that they want. But sadly, I get the feeling that enough people are gonna be suckered into buying this just on brand recognition alone, and The Pokemon Company becomes more and more complacent in treating this franchise as one that they can continually abuse for a cheap buck.

Wanted to say exactly this. Imagine if these games were given to a motivated, well-funded and capable dev team. They would truly shine and be in line with AAA games. It makes me feel really bad cause I would work on it myself if it were necessary. Developing these games is the dream of many fans but their actual devs treat the franchise with disdain...

Well said .
Why Troll what is the point find something better to do with all your free time.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shield
  3. Are you against Masudas decision to not have every Pokémon