• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shield
  3. Pokémon Crown and Scepter? Gen 8 based on England?

User Info: Stezey

Stezey
7 months ago#21
lmao why would they choose England for inspiration of the region, are all the pokemon there gonna have bad teeth?
3926-9849-8033 FC ! Playing Pokemon Sun

User Info: AceDowner

AceDowner
7 months ago#22
Stezey posted...
lmao why would they choose England for inspiration of the region, are all the pokemon there gonna have bad teeth?

One could say the same for us Americans, yet all the pokemon in unova arent overweight and sarcastic...
Ign: O FC: 1392-8553-4350
https://media.giphy.com/media/zlzqssBZZVQY0/giphy.gif

User Info: ILikePotaters

ILikePotaters
7 months ago#23
In before the region is based off Britain suffering Brexit and there's a Larry the Cat Pokémon
Are ghost Pokemon dead Pokemon, or people, or....
3DS:0448-1807-1701. IGN is Bobert. Yes, I'm the clapped-looking guy. Random thing about Tyranitar.

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
7 months ago#24
this was based of gamefaqs rp thread posted few months ago, so probably no for this leak. people are just bored thats all.

funny thing about leaks is that past 2 gens have had a lot of real leaks happen, which people especially on gfaqs dismissed completely. i remember in 2016, somebody leaked incineroar way before it's reveal. it turned out to be real in the end

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
7 months ago#25
aryanbrar posted...
this was based of gamefaqs rp thread posted few months ago

About that.. Did you happen to actually see that thread or did you see the info about that thread come out afterwards, like I did? If you happened to know the thread, were just the names taken from that or other information as well? Just curious, but GameFAQs Search feature is pretty terrible, and I actually don't even remember on which Pokémon Board the thread was..
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shield
  3. Pokémon Crown and Scepter? Gen 8 based on England?
  • Topic Archived