• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GangstaLizard95

GangstaLizard95
1 month ago#1
When do you think we'll get a Pokémon Direct? Because that's where we get announcements involving Pokemon core series games, with 2019 being Gen 8 hype season.
3DS FC: 3754-7692-0510.

User Info: paipr

paipr
1 month ago#2
I'm hoping early to mid January.

Prob no later than mid to end of Feb.
Gen8 challenge. Ill use Electric/Fighting, Rock/Ghost, or Bug/Ice.
FC Paipr: 0602-6823-9646

User Info: HoosierGuy88

HoosierGuy88
1 month ago#3
I would guess we'll get some kind of reveal before March even if it's just the title of the game.

I don't think I've ever had so much anticipation and fear at the same time for a game reveal. This game has so much potential but I fear they may try to change things too much or take out too many established features and ruin it.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 month ago#4
I'm guessing we'll get a reveal between January and February, but I fear it might be just a title reveal/small bits, a la SM, until later on; merchandising for Meltan and Melmetal is being stretched, but, at the same time, there will be a few reveals in February and March, so..
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: Ohmygosh_Josh

Ohmygosh_Josh
1 month ago#5
Definitely sometime during the E3 sessions, well, possibly. It may be revealed earlier, but for sure, we will have at least one trailer of the sorts by E3.
My name is Ohmygosh_Josh and I will NOT... SIGN IT AWAY!

User Info: OutlawJT

OutlawJT
1 month ago#6
The most we might get before E3 season is a title reveal. I'm betting we get a reveal direct in late may and they do a pokemon treehouse to show it off during E3. We might get some teases starting in February or March, like the whole Project Eevee thing.
NS FC: SW-1014-1963-5814

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
1 month ago#7
Probably in January or February. New Pokemon games that begin a new generation are announced earlier in the year than games that are remakes, sequels, or third versions. A game like this has a lot more information to be revealed before release (mainly new Pokemon), so it should get revealed near the start of the year.

And a core Pokemon game would never be announced at E3. It's never happened in the past and won't happen in the future.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!

User Info: ILikePotaters

ILikePotaters
1 month ago#8
Something before March, and more in E3.
Are ghost Pokemon dead Pokemon, or people, or....
3DS:0448-1807-1701. IGN is Bobert. Yes, I'm the clapped-looking guy. Random thing about Tyranitar.
  • Topic Archived