• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon for Nintendo Switch
  3. "Meltan" officially revealed

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 month ago#21
Twinklestar posted...
TheZuperHero posted...

They have already confirmed that Let's Go are main series games, like them or not. They are Gen 7 games and this is a Gen 7 Pokemon. Munchlax and Bonsly are not examples here as they were never in any main series games. This is literally the same case as Zeraora.

I used the wrong term there, actually. What I meant was core series, not main series.

During the first announcement of Let's Go, they clearly made a distinction between main series and core series, calling Let's Go as "main series" but using the term "core series" when mentioning the 2019 game. So it appears that Let's Go is part of the main series as it was purely made by GF, but is not a core series like US/UM.

Yep, that's pretty much how I remembered as well, and how I think it should be taken, tbh. Honestly, I see even more of a case than usual to not encapsulate LGPE in the "classic" Generation classification.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon for Nintendo Switch
  3. "Meltan" officially revealed
  • Topic Archived