• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon for Nintendo Switch
  3. Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Let's GO Eevee Domains Registered!

User Info: SerenWhiteFang

SerenWhiteFang
7 months ago#1
https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/996698977822265346

Looks like these are real then.

User Info: Shunoros

Shunoros
7 months ago#2
To think that Eeve is as popular as Pikachu, I never found the appeal of Eeve, I´ll probaly go with pikachu, again
"Uber Pokemon. NeverUsed Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of Smogon. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites"

User Info: Scirel

Scirel
7 months ago#3
Well F*** me then.

Way to drum up negative press before even an announcement, nintendo. I wonder how long the dislike bar on the trailer will be.

Shunoros posted...
To think that Eeve is as popular as Pikachu, I never found the appeal of Eeve, I´ll probaly go with pikachu, again

Pikachu is useless, why wouldn't you pick eevee?
Trainer Name: Andrea
3DS FC: 3265 5091 7202

User Info: usuratonkachi

usuratonkachi
7 months ago#4
w-why would nintendo register domains for an obviously fake leak? i still don't believe it, nothing is confirmed until an official announcement.

Scirel posted...
I wonder how long the dislike bar on the trailer will be.

i don't think it'll be that disliked lol. after pokemon go, this was the next logical step for the pokemon company: creating a game that appeals to the masses to expand the market of the mainline games. people who have stuck with this series might be disappointed about going to kanto again, but there's millions of people who don't normally buy mainline games that'd be interested in nostalgiabait, not to mention a whole new generation of children who haven't experienced kanto before

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
7 months ago#5
usuratonkachi posted...
w-why would nintendo register domains for an obviously fake leak? i still don't believe it, nothing is confirmed until an official announcement.

Careful: we're on GameFAQs: some might take this seriously.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: paipr

paipr
7 months ago#6
Scirel posted...
Well F*** me then.

Way to drum up negative press before even an announcement, nintendo. I wonder how long the dislike bar on the trailer will be.

Shunoros posted...

One theory is eevee and pikachu will refuse to evolve.... at which point the Evolution Pokemon Eevee, does loose alot of its luster.
Gen8 challenge. Ill use Electric/Fighting, Rock/Ghost, or Bug/Ice.
FC Paipr: 0602-6823-9646

User Info: robill18

robill18
7 months ago#7
This is the lamest timeline
Ghost ride the unicycle.

User Info: Dr_RudyMjolnir

Dr_RudyMjolnir
7 months ago#8
We should all be happy and celebrate. Kanto is the best region.
"Prayer is like masturbation. It feels good to the person doing it, and does nothing for the person they're thinking about"

User Info: javel34

javel34
7 months ago#9
Scirel posted...
Well F*** me then.

Shunoros posted...

You underestimate the power of nostalgia.

I would stop worrying though, once they show how much Kanto has changed the nostalgia babies will have cry. I really hope you get new starters that arent part of the 151 for extra lulz
3DS FC: 1822-0159-2098 Luxio safari

User Info: GallantChaddymn

GallantChaddymn
7 months ago#10
Dr_RudyMjolnir posted...
We should all be happy and celebrate. Kanto is the best region.

Kanto is like 3rd best.
Sinnoh will always be king.
FC: 1977 - 0616 - 0040
Gallant was here
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon for Nintendo Switch
  3. Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Let's GO Eevee Domains Registered!
  • Topic Archived