You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: aznboi1341

aznboi1341
1 week ago#1
https://youtu.be/EvxvzLVGTGs
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Tatan_93

Tatan_93
1 week ago#2
Looks incredible.
3DS Friend Code: 4399-3178-9575
If I not reply a PM or message in a topic, is because I haven't checked it yet.

User Info: _Data_Drain_

_Data_Drain_
1 week ago#3
Man... this DLC is pretty huge. Honestly, most other games would charge you money for this kind of update. I'm really looking forward to this....
3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581 FFBE ID: 529,516,516
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain My SMM Levels.

User Info: WodPython

WodPython
1 week ago#4
Wow, I admit, I was starting to lose hope, but my goodness, they did not disappoint.
"Doom set the bar for fps's. Metroid Prime rose beyond that bar into territory no other video game could ever hope to touch." --from a youtuber.

User Info: qwerty107

qwerty107
1 week ago#5
That new dimension gives the impression of Extra mode.
All we need is a little less tragedy. - All We Need by Pennywise

User Info: _Data_Drain_

_Data_Drain_
1 week ago#6
Also, I just realized something....

There's basically GOT to be a new difficulty in Ultimate Challenge. Since there are new bosses.... Or well, powered up bosses anyway.

So, something beyond Soul Melter.... I wonder, what will the TRUE final boss of this game be? I somehow doubt it's the Mage Generals rematch.... Why show the true final boss in a trailer? I wouldn't doubt them being the semi final boss of this mode. (Maybe after this fight, they join you? Since they ARE allies in this update....)

Hoo boy.... I can't wait for the 30th.
3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581 FFBE ID: 529,516,516
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain My SMM Levels.

User Info: endergamer537

endergamer537
1 week ago#7
Holy s*** that is amazing. 6 Dream Friends confirmed, along with a brand new mode in Another Dimension with brand new levels and upgraded "Another" versions of bosses with new music and attacks, plus a new fight against all three mages at once. AND FOR FREE
3DS FC: 1864-8493-9429 | Switch FC: SW-5846-7581-7691
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARK LORD!"

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
1 week ago#8
That just made this entire wait worth it. :)

User Info: WodPython

WodPython
1 week ago#9
endergamer537 posted...
6 Dream Friends confirmed

I think technically 4 because the Jambastion mages count as one (similar to Rick/Pine/Coo).
"Doom set the bar for fps's. Metroid Prime rose beyond that bar into territory no other video game could ever hope to touch." --from a youtuber.

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
1 week ago#10
11/30/18

Looks like it is going to take a bit above 5 months for this Wave 3 update to finally reach us, but it is looking pretty good so far thanks to the addition of new more difficult versions of bosses and challenge areas for certain Dream Friends. Don't really give a s*** about that mook Taranza, and the Mage Generals are okayish, but I'm glad Malor and especially Susie have finally made their way to us. If there is a new ultimate final boss I really hope it has something to do with Smash Bros., specifically the new World of Light antagonist.
US N Switch "Number" FC SW-3804-3177-9797
US PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita PSN: Number090684
(edited 1 week ago)