• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session!
  3. is ranked match against ghosts?

User Info: Brocken_Jr

Brocken_Jr
1 year ago#1
i felt like i was playing against ghost characters. when i hit ready, i couldnt even see them hit ready to.
psnprofiles.com/SHINOBI_3
Playing: Tales of Berseria, Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Danganronpa V3

User Info: Hellfire-1

Hellfire-1
1 year ago#2
All multiplayer for Taiko is against ghost data, that's why it doesn't need PS+ I believe.
Bona Fide Monafied...

Brocken_Jr
1 year ago#3
WOW! whose stupid f***ing idea was this?!
Playing: Tales of Berseria, Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Danganronpa V3

User Info: Faereman

Faereman
1 year ago#4
Being able to pause, no risk to be disconnected, no lag...

If it was live duels, it would've had all kind of problems. This was the right way to do it imo.

User Info: TatsuSuou

TatsuSuou
1 year ago#5
I'm most disappointed that you can't play two player against friends online. Even the current set up with ghosts is bad because you can only play against their last played song. Would it have been that much to let you play against your friend's ghost data in every song/difficulty they've completed? The game does save all your best ghost data so I don't see why not.
Feel The Ether
http://backloggery.com/Mayadome

User Info: calvin_0

calvin_0
1 year ago#6
Brocken_Jr posted...

i actually think it's a rather smart idea.. it actually make it harder since ghost data cant feel pressure while a live human can, also Taiko is a rather time sensitive game, even a slight lag will cause a failure..

i mean, do you rather play against a human but risk losing a match because a lag caused you miss a note?
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0

Brocken_Jr
1 year ago#7
calvin_0 posted...
Brocken_Jr posted...

i actually think it's a rather smart idea.. it actually make it harder since ghost data cant feel pressure while a live human can, also Taiko is a rather time sensitive game, even a slight lag will cause a failure..

i mean, do you rather play against a human but risk losing a match because a lag caused you miss a note?

definately. this mode is pointless if its ghosts, it feels like playing against an a.i.
Playing: Danganronpa V3, Monster of the Deep, Volgarr, Momodara, Duke Nukem 3D, Furi, Mortal Blitz, Wonder Boy
  1. Boards
  2. Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session!
  3. is ranked match against ghosts?
  • Topic Archived