• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. do monsters get stronger in multiplayer?

User Info: i-rock-socks

i-rock-socks
10 months ago#1
I know they have more health, but do they attack more ferociously.
I was helping my friend fight some low rank monsters and I noticed I was getting hit more than I was in even hard mode of the same monster. he was hitting for s*** damage sure but I was still getting hit more than in hard solo. idk maybe I was just sleepy/not paying as close attention cause he was less of a threat to me.
psn: joocifer17 GT: joocifer

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
10 months ago#2
I believe its 2.5 times more health
i5 6600k | GTX 1080 | 16Gb

User Info: KrazyLegz12

KrazyLegz12
10 months ago#3
I know that Nergigante is much harder playing with two people than doing it solo for some reason.
KrazyLegz has once again arisen from the ashes of death.

User Info: MFLGhost

MFLGhost
10 months ago#4
I think they do get a stronger, but it's the same scaling no matter the party size after 2. That's why it's ideal to have a party of 4. Makes slaying monsters super fun and easy.

User Info: orBhsiF

orBhsiF
10 months ago#5
cory1225 posted...
I believe its 2.5 times more health

2.6x is the figure I've heard bandied about.

User Info: xo0Achilles0ox

xo0Achilles0ox
10 months ago#6
Don't worry buddy. It's just RNG. There is nothing you can do about it.
Towelie from SP: TFBW (NSFW - language) http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/o0Achilles0o/video/38554202

User Info: i-rock-socks

i-rock-socks
10 months ago#7
xo0Achilles0ox posted...
Don't worry buddy. It's just RNG. There is nothing you can do about it.

lmao jesus ur sad
leave me alone, tough guy :P
psn: joocifer17 GT: joocifer
(message deleted)

User Info: orBhsiF

orBhsiF
10 months ago#9
MMX377 posted...
If you're alone fighting the monster, it's a normal HP. But if someone joins you, the monster's HP goes up. Maybe it's a little STR up, I don't know? If three or four players, its HP goes up and it gives players kind of difficult times.

I can hardly even make out what you're trying to say but the HP multiplier is the same whether it's 2, 3 or 4 players. It doesn't differentiate by player count once there's at least 2 players.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. do monsters get stronger in multiplayer?
  • Topic Archived