• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow of the Colossus
  3. Colossus 16 Door Access Glitch

User Info: Raven_27

Raven_27
3 months ago#1
Used the sword to shine light on the symbol which opens the doors to the area where Colossus 16 is located. Went by the Shrine behind them without praying and instead went up the stairs behind the Shrine to look around. Fell off the ledge and died so the game restarted me at the last Shrine prayed at which was the one just North of there. Rode back to the large doors and they were still open. BUT there was an invisible wall blocking me from reentering the area even though the doors were open. Panicked for a moment thinking my whole game was lost due to my save point being outside the area but with no way in. Decided to redo the focus beam of sword light in the general area where the symbol would have been had the doors still been closed. After sweeping the area a bit the door opening cut scene replayed (even though the doors were still shown as being already open) and this eliminated the invisible wall. Immediately prayed at the shrine behind the doors! : - )

User Info: hisroyalbonkess

hisroyalbonkess
3 months ago#2
That sounds cool! Did you save the video?
"I'll make your sister my daughter." -ihatesunday
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow of the Colossus
  3. Colossus 16 Door Access Glitch
  • Topic Archived