• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Question about Fatalis armor set bonus

User Info: Shadow5788

Shadow5788
2 months ago#1
So Fatalis armor is supposed to give you max stamina and HP. One thing I've noticed is that sometimes it doesn't and I'm not really sure why. The last time this happened I started a fatalis quest with a great sword build, did the canon strat then farcastered back to camp and changed to a fatalis armor set. But when I did the HP and stamina wasn't maxed out. I even tried to take an ancient potion and it wouldn't max out for some reason. I continued the hunt until I died and when I respawned I got the max HP and Stamina but I'm not sure why it didn't work when I tried to change armor sets at the beginning of the quest. It's happened before as well, can anyone shed any light on this?

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
2 months ago#2
You need to have the Fatalis set on before you start the Quest.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
2 months ago#3
well you exactly desribed the one situation where you don´t get the HP/ST if you change from an armor without it to it you don´t get it until you die.
is Mayonnaise a Jojo reference too?

User Info: ExtremeXPSO

ExtremeXPSO
2 months ago#4
"(Transcendence) Grants True Razor Sharp/Spare Shot. Health/Stamina +100 at the start of a quest or after fainting."

I mean, it says how it works in the skill's description.

User Info: ExtremeXPSO

ExtremeXPSO
2 months ago#5
And the reason why the ancient potion didn't max out your health as much as the armor is because max potion/ancient potion only gives you an additional 50 health. The other 50 extra health would have to come from Health Boost Lvl 3 if you weren't using Fatalis Armor.

User Info: Shadow5788

Shadow5788
2 months ago#6
Ah.. reading is fundamental lol
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Question about Fatalis armor set bonus
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A