• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. u dont need to beat fatalis !! xD

User Info: JoyHappiness

JoyHappiness
4 days ago#1
just break his parts :P
get items
craft

xD
Casual Gamer, Typical Taurus Man
PS# MoeMyName SW# 5065-1923-3517 Pokemon Home #QTNVLUDSWRTJ

User Info: LurkingTeostra

LurkingTeostra
4 days ago#2
Alright
A gem to reforge the world: from blood, the sea; flesh, the land; bone, the wood.

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
4 days ago#3
Killing him is faster though. Just kill him.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3DS: 0662-2616-5710 FGO: 349-336-611
I'm just a scrublord. I prefer casual games.

User Info: Sorugue

Sorugue
4 days ago#4
Unbound-King posted...
Killing him is faster though. Just kill him.

Exactly, in order to make the armor you need to break head 2x for the guaranteed eye drop, by that point you are far along enough in the fight that he should practically be dead anyways, makes little sense to waste all that time NOT to kill him.
Currently playing: Othercide, Pokemon Shield, Trails of Cold Steel 2, MHW: Iceborne, Sims 4, Greed Fall
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
4 days ago#5
Sorugue posted...
Exactly, in order to make the armor you need to break head 2x for the guaranteed eye drop, by that point you are far along enough in the fight that he should practically be dead anyways, makes little sense to waste all that time NOT to kill him.
Is breaking his head really that important?
I feel like he drops plenty of eyes from carves/rewards even if you don't completely break his face.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3DS: 0662-2616-5710 FGO: 349-336-611
I'm just a scrublord. I prefer casual games.

User Info: blax34dm

blax34dm
4 days ago#6
Sorugue posted...

I would disagree with this. It is way faster to break twice and leave quest. You can break twice before the second flame easily.

User Info: Robust

Robust
4 days ago#7
blax34dm posted...
I would disagree with this. It is way faster to break twice and leave quest. You can break twice before the second flame easily.
or kill for a chance at 0-4 extra eyes
See you, Space Cowboy
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Barrusu

User Info: nebula2

nebula2
4 days ago#8
You also don't need junk food....but its still delicious;P
Switch FC:SW-0857-4415-9982, AC:NH Nebula from Hamsterdam, DA-8148-3871-7726.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/catalog/acnh/nebula2?show=wishlist

User Info: tonytonez

tonytonez
4 days ago#9
The satisfaction of beating it before using Fatalice gear feels great tho! No judgement either way.
Monster Hunter World: Nyte Terror
PSN: Nyte_Terror_360 | Dragons Dogma Pawn: Sylphina

User Info: Sorugue

Sorugue
4 days ago#10
Unbound-King posted...
Is breaking his head really that important?
I feel like he drops plenty of eyes from carves/rewards even if you don't completely break his face.

depends, some runs without double breaking the head I have gotten no eyes at all, the double break guarantees if nothing else, particularly if the team is carting often, you at least walk away with an eye.
Currently playing: Othercide, Pokemon Shield, Trails of Cold Steel 2, MHW: Iceborne, Sims 4, Greed Fall
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. u dont need to beat fatalis !! xD
  • Post New Message

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 9 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 675 Questions (674 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A