• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Seems like the rumors are true...

User Info: Kipp94

Kipp94
1 month ago#41
A lot of people I see still holding onto it being the one from Explore 🤦‍♂ (YouTube and Twitter mostly)
PSN - Kipper_DA_BOSS

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
1 month ago#42
Hours just got cut wrathful barioth.
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx I bet my left nut on bloodstained ritual of the night being awesome...I like my left nut IGA, come through for me.

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
1 month ago#43
SilverKyousuke posted...
lo fi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to Barioth

A fellow Chillcow fan
Epstein didn't kill himself

User Info: Dontek

Dontek
1 month ago#44
Kipp94 posted...
A lot of people I see still holding onto it being the one from Explore 🤦‍♂ (YouTube and Twitter mostly)

it is the only one we know that could be a possibility, but I’m wouldn’t be surprised if it is something different.

User Info: ssj954vegito

ssj954vegito
1 month ago#45
Whatever his name is, I just hope it isn't.

"Bounces Around Like an Even Bigger Pot Head Monkey on Bathsalts Than He Did Before, but Colder Barioth."
Proud to be EPic.
Time to go super saiyan!! https://gfycat.com/DisguisedHonorableImpala

User Info: Kipp94

Kipp94
1 month ago#46
No matter what I hope it blows me away
PSN - Kipper_DA_BOSS

User Info: Dontek

Dontek
1 month ago#47
Well after the developers diary I can say for sure now that, it is not frozen barioth.

User Info: panda_rex

panda_rex
1 month ago#48
SephBarioth.

User Info: lsdASD

lsdASD
1 month ago#49
Dontek posted...
it is the only one we know that could be a possibility, but I’m wouldn’t be surprised if it is something different.

its a new monster guys. when they showed alatreon they specifically said its a monster from mh tri but they didnt say anything about the new barioth.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Seems like the rumors are true...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A