• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. How is anyone having trouble with this fat oaf again?

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 week ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLnt5UBd8y4

He's just a big dumb idiot. So slow. And don't tell me "HBG is OP!"

No. You can smash him with any weapon. The techniques being employed in this video will work for you as well. Just get a good cycle going with your wall bangs, softens, and status effects.
2 + 2 does not = 4

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 week ago#2
Listen. I see a fist.
I wonder about how hard it can hit me.
I find out and I regret my curiosity.
After a while I forget and get curious again.
That's my life.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I'm just a Scrublord. I prefer casual games.

User Info: xo0Achilles0ox

xo0Achilles0ox
1 week ago#3
"He's so easy! Just do what this world record speed runner does."

Shut up, dude.

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
1 week ago#4
Is the person in the video you? @TEzeon431
I play Monster Hunter. You may of seen me, i'm the one in the fluorescent pink hat.

TEzeon431
1 week ago#5
Terenigma posted...
Is the person in the video you? @TEzeon431

No, its Tatsuffy.
2 + 2 does not = 4

TEzeon431
1 week ago#6
xo0Achilles0ox posted...
"He's so easy! Just do what this world record speed runner does."

Shut up, dude.

You're missing the point. Pay attention to what he's doing.

I'm not telling you to kill the monster in 10 seconds. I'm telling you to study the strategies that he's using and apply that to your own fight. See all those wallbangs? Do it. He's very easy to wallbang. If you have sleep or paralysis, do that too. Your cat can have status weapons, so don't tell me you can't status him. And go ham with the traps. It doesn't seem like he can be captured anyway, so just trap spam him for easy and quick damage.

The lesson here is to play smart. Not play fast.
2 + 2 does not = 4
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
1 week ago#7
TEzeon431 posted...
No, its Tatsuffy.

Oh? When can we expect your video of you beating it in a similar time? Y'know, since noone should be having trouble with it.
I play Monster Hunter. You may of seen me, i'm the one in the fluorescent pink hat.

User Info: Rayanson

Rayanson
1 week ago#8
TEzeon431 posted...
No, its Tatsuffy.
Just show them how to do that strategy stuff you're talking about bro, post a video of you completing the quest bro, hlshut their mouth bro, we waiting bro, bro bro bro
Who reads these anyway

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 week ago#9
TEzeon431 posted...
I'm telling you to study the strategies that he's using and apply that to your own fight. See all those wallbangs?
Can't see s*** because he is super zoomed in all the time using Spread ammo. /s

TEzeon431 posted...
The lesson here is to play smart. Not play fast.
LOL, get real.

The reason what he is doing is working like that is precisely because the weapon is doing so much damage so fast. If you do so much damage that the monster can't move, you circumvent all the issues a person will normally have to face.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com
In consideration of the Pandemic, I have cleared my ignore list. Trolling will get you quickly readded to it.

User Info: Akubarix

Akubarix
1 week ago#10
Terenigma posted...
Oh? When can we expect your video of you beating it in a similar time? Y'know, since noone should be having trouble with it.
For real. It's like someone ranting about how easy it is to sprint down a track; then posting a video of Usain Bolt. Why not post a video how easy it is to compete in boxing matches,then toss up some tyson vids?

You can sit there and be all "see how mike throws his punch!? Watch how the other guy evades and copy it 1010101010101!"

Regardless of how easy/difficult it is,your topic is absolutely silly.

Lao on the streets. Rajang in the sheets.
R.I.P. Chrome Razor. 2004-2018
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. How is anyone having trouble with this fat oaf again?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A