• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Would you like for the next game to have Wystone, Clutch Claw, and Underwater?

User Info: jeof96

jeof96
1 month ago#1
Would you like for the next game to have Wystone, Clutch Claw, and Underwater? - Results (78 votes)
Yes
25.64% (20 votes)
No
74.36% (58 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Bringing back Apex/Frenzy together with a splash of Underwater combat.

You can't tenderize without knocking them out from Apex/Frenzy status.

Come underwater combat, your Wystone has ran out, and can't tenderize anymore. You cry as you see grey numbers for 2 minutes. Rinse repeat
MH4U too hard for you? Download this strategy guide: http://tinyurl.com/xMH4UDSGx
If asked to stop laughing, tell them you're trying to boost your endorphins.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 month ago#2
Troll Thread
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: Kipp94

Kipp94
1 month ago#3
Only underwater
PSN - Kipper_DA_BOSS

User Info: Rayanson

Rayanson
1 month ago#4
I'm OK with hunting arts & style and hyper monsters but the rest gotta be out of the picture to me, underwater was meh af, it gave some monsters an extended moveset I guess
Apex were annoying cuz you'd need that sharpening stone to get through their BS bounce and if you sharpened without hitting enough you'd end up extending your quest so no, clutch claw is also annoying, It got stylish moves but the damage isn't good enough for me to have a reason to use them except wounding and pods that are also an annoying feature UNLESS you play multi, I mean they're forcing you to, because it's way way easier to wall bang a monster & wound if we're 4 but wounding with a light weapon is annoying
Who reads these anyway

User Info: DrakeRathalos

DrakeRathalos
1 month ago#5
Kipp94 posted...
Only underwater
Also, I would like Hunters Arts returning.

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 month ago#6
What next game?
It's over. MHW will continue to receive FreeLC for the next 30 years until it has everyone from the previous entries.
We no longer have need for a next game. Get with the times, you oldworld f***s.
/s
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I'm just a Scrublord. I prefer casual games.

User Info: Sabram

Sabram
1 month ago#7
If underwater combat could be implemented well I wouldn't mind that back. I never want to see hunter arts again though
Check out my YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/user/SaintSabram
Switch Friend Code: SW-1661-1393-5330 PSN: Sabram

User Info: Wasabi_Syn

Wasabi_Syn
1 month ago#8
Sabram posted...
If underwater combat could be implemented well I wouldn't mind that back. I never want to see hunter arts again though
Agreed.
PSN & NNID: WasabiSyn
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5580-8486-4216

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
1 month ago#9
Underwater, so it would make sense for mons like gobul, cadeus (sp? I probably butchered that name, lol) and dire miralis to come back.
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx I bet my left nut on bloodstained ritual of the night being awesome...I like my left nut IGA, come through for me.

User Info: ibekresna

ibekresna
1 month ago#10
Unbound-King posted...
What next game?
It's over. MHW will continue to receive FreeLC for the next 30 years until it has everyone from the previous entries.
We no longer have need for a next game. Get with the times, you oldworld f***s.
/s

'tis the age of free DLC. The future is now
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Would you like for the next game to have Wystone, Clutch Claw, and Underwater?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A