• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Was this anyone else's first monster hunter game?

User Info: Tidus1012

Tidus1012
1 month ago#41
Monster hunter world was my first game in the saga.

Overall I like the game, but the grinding is ridiculous.
~A(o)S~

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
1 month ago#42
Not only was it not anyone's first, it wasn't anyone's anything. No one has actually played this game. It's all a collective hallucination brought on by years of exposure to mind-altering chemicals in our deodorant that seep into our skin and undermine our personal sovereignty
Meow!

User Info: chaincat22

chaincat22
1 month ago#43
it was my first MH game, yeah.
[The World]! Toki Yo Tomare!

User Info: okidori4life

okidori4life
1 month ago#44
Panthera posted...
Not only was it not anyone's first, it wasn't anyone's anything. No one has actually played this game. It's all a collective hallucination brought on by years of exposure to mind-altering chemicals in our deodorant that seep into our skin and undermine our personal sovereignty

Mmmmmh. Glad I never wear deodorant! I see right through your lies Degree. I see them with my sweaty stinky pits. I see them well.
MAKE GAMES SEXY AGAIN

User Info: Velvet__Crowe

Velvet__Crowe
1 month ago#45
okidori4life posted...
Mmmmmh. Glad I never wear deodorant! I see right through your lies Degree. I see them with my sweaty stinky pits. I see them well.

🤢 *cough* Woo-oow, you’re ripe. I think I might be sick.
"I'd thank the gods, but you seem to be taking them out at an alarming rate." - Hargan, Sarn Encampment
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Was this anyone else's first monster hunter game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A