• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Transmog still doesn't exist ?

User Info: DrakeRathalos

DrakeRathalos
1 week ago#11
Noisette posted...
It's not odd they're purposely doing it to increase the longevity of the game. If they didn't bring sets each update you would've finished your grind and fashion by now.
It took me like 2 hours to try to understand what your point is, and still don't get what you mean right now.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
1 week ago#12
DrakeRathalos posted...
It took me like 2 hours to try to understand what your point is, and still don't get what you mean right now.
I'm not sure how you can't understand:

They did it to extend the games "life" so people come back to the game and the playerbase is engaged (although not necessarily having fun).

They have the option to make everything layered for us but they're releasing it over time.
Gamertag: Nuke2099
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Blufield

Blufield
1 week ago#13
Maybe in a few more years.

User Info: Solid_Seb

Solid_Seb
1 week ago#14
Noisette posted...
It's not odd they're purposely doing it to increase the longevity of the game. If they didn't bring sets each update you would've finished your grind and fashion by now.
I don't know anyone who came back to the game because of layered armors. Its a nice bonus but everyone I know who stopped playing only came back for new monsters to fight. The fashion aspect is fun but its not a dress up game, whatever small percent of people that play it like one should not be considered when deciding when to release what. IMO

nuke2099
6 days ago#15
Solid_Seb posted...
I don't know anyone who came back to the game because of layered armors. Its a nice bonus but everyone I know who stopped playing only came back for new monsters to fight. The fashion aspect is fun but its not a dress up game, whatever small percent of people that play it like one should not be considered when deciding when to release what. IMO
You realise layered sets were highly requested right? Therefore it's not a minor group.

Solid_Seb
6 days ago#16
nuke2099 posted...
You realise layered sets were highly requested right? Therefore it's not a minor group.
You can want something without it being the reason you play.

nuke2099
6 days ago#17
Solid_Seb posted...
You can want something without it being the reason you play.
People play for more than fashion hunter but it helps.

Solid_Seb
6 days ago#18
nuke2099 posted...
People play for more than fashion hunter but it helps.
Exactly?

User Info: darealest47

darealest47
6 days ago#19
Only the far superior pc version is an actual transmog possible.

Us lowly console peasants have to continue licking Big Cap's boots so they can keep drip feeding us such a basic feature
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec

User Info: okidori4life

okidori4life
6 days ago#20
Why let people look how they want... when we can just make them play the game more in limited events for their precious layered armors.

Give people options and freedom?

HA.

source: capcom
MAKE GAMES SEXY AGAIN
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Transmog still doesn't exist ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers