• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Transmog still doesn't exist ?

User Info: Miauv

Miauv
1 week ago#1
We can only transmog layers and some standard armour .... we still can't dress like we want.
We can do it with mods created by ramdom guys and still Capcom can't make a true transmog in their game.

Or did i miss something and we can unlock every armour ?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
1 week ago#2
Capcom don't mod. PC users do mod.
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory quote in SF3
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: SlajifrasH045

SlajifrasH045
1 week ago#3
We have great girros armor

That set (dyed white) is all I'll ever need

I'm mostly just thankful that my hunter doesn't look like a clownsuit anymore like before in base world

Official God King of the PS4 Boards.
350 Pound Bench Press on YT-Darcnesstrophies
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Miauv

Miauv
1 week ago#4
We have great girros armor That set (dyed white) is all I'll ever need

But i want the pearlspring monkey on my head :(

User Info: Master-Outlaw

Master-Outlaw
1 week ago#5
They’re gradually adding armors to the list with every patch and we’re getting more from the event coming up. Sooner or later we’ll have them all unless Capcom draws an arbitrary line somewhere before we get everything from MR.
The mod was just updated, I just got done setting up a great transmog a few minutes ago actually! It really should just be in the base game
My favorite Gamefaqs Moderation
https://i.imgur.com/pIyiYRR.png

User Info: Deepca

Deepca
1 week ago#7
Miauv posted...
But i want the pearlspring monkey on my head :(
Remember the wiggler helmet? First it was only an armor. Few festivals later and it became a layered. The same will happen here.

User Info: LurkingTeostra

LurkingTeostra
1 week ago#8
It's odd considering it was a finished feature in GU. You could transmog everything in the game including all event quests armor.
A gem to reforge the world: from blood, the sea; flesh, the land; bone, the wood.

User Info: Noisette

Noisette
1 week ago#9
LurkingTeostra posted...
It's odd considering it was a finished feature in GU. You could transmog everything in the game including all event quests armor.
It's not odd they're purposely doing it to increase the longevity of the game. If they didn't bring sets each update you would've finished your grind and fashion by now.
Noisette posted...
It's not odd they're purposely doing it to increase the longevity of the game. If they didn't bring sets each update you would've finished your grind and fashion by now.

I spent more than a thousand hours on GU even with everything being accessible immediately so idk what your point is. Spent all these hours still making 'ew sets and still making new transmogs, still experiencing.
A gem to reforge the world: from blood, the sea; flesh, the land; bone, the wood.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Transmog still doesn't exist ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers