• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Your reaction: beat a monster without armor, get his set as layered

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
1 week ago#21
Rather than fight naked, I'd prefer to keep my armor, but fight a more difficult version of the monster.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 week ago#22
Super always enraged solo only arena variant and you can only use it's armor and weapons to fight it. Winning gives you the set. Might suck for the more elemental focused weapons but eh. I'd be down for that.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
1 week ago#23
You get it automatically after you reach max hr/mr.
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg

User Info: Leodon

Leodon
6 days ago#24
I think armor/weapon looks shouldn't be locked behind anything and you should be able to freely choose your visual appearance.

Personally, I'd rather have weapons/armor be upgradeable and customizable (both in stats and visual appearance) based on monsters you kill.

This would help foster the bond/story you develop with your gear as your character grows, rather than having gear constantly being made obsolete when better gear becomes available. You'll have unique gear in terms of stats and visual appearance, that really feels personal, rather than the current system where everyone uses the same few gear pieces .
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
6 days ago#25
How come whenever anyone comes up with an "idea" for the game it is borrowed from MMOs?
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: Enigma8th

Enigma8th
6 days ago#26
the_requiem posted...
How come whenever anyone comes up with an "idea" for the game it is borrowed from MMOs?
naked runs exist in MH since first gen
There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.

User Info: _Angel_

_Angel_
6 days ago#27
the_requiem posted...

Arena runs for items been a thing. Barrage Earring/Sword Saint Earring

MHGU came up with the concept of fighting super variants for layereds.

3U had naked deviljho quests, albeit with reduced attack values
Leader of the AP.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Your reaction: beat a monster without armor, get his set as layered
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers