• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Ideas for new weapon types

User Info: BIGTACO

BIGTACO
1 week ago#21
Celery_O_Astora posted...
MKparka I love the idea of tiras weapons, can't believe I never thought of chakrams lol. Could totally do giant boomerangs as slow and heavy feeling with KO, while Chakrams would be more agile while doing cutting damage.
Giant prowler boomerang: Am I a joke to you?
dont answer that
Gods in his heaven
All is right with the world
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: CzarMatt

CzarMatt
1 week ago#22
Would like to use a Logarius' Wheel on some monster's face.

User Info: Genelord

Genelord
1 week ago#23
I would like to see a boomerang set as a gunner weapon whose gameplay focuses on juggling boomerangs in your hands with those already in the field.

Or maybe a whip weapon focused on hitting tippers, IDK.

User Info: Malzel

Malzel
1 week ago#24
Rework clutch claw to be its own weapon(s).
Hesitation is defeat.

User Info: Okamiaku

Okamiaku
1 week ago#25
Malzel posted...
Rework clutch claw to be its own weapon(s).
Go try Toukiden 2, I think theres a free demo.
" With Passioned Breath the Darkness Creeps, It is the Whisperer in the Night to Spy upon your Sleep "

User Info: The_ShruMi

The_ShruMi
1 week ago#26
I'd like to see tonfas. Not sure if they're in other MH games but I think they could have good defensive and offensive movesets.
FFBE FC: 019,766,239

User Info: Rayanson

Rayanson
1 week ago#27
Boxing gloves/tonfa like impact dual blades

Scythe that world be similar to the Katana with counters etc and it can lower the monster's elemental resistance or something

Chain or blade whip, a super fast weapon good for elemental & statuses, have charge attacks, command grab like hammer that leads to a finisher with high tripping value I guess?
Who reads these anyway

User Info: X-SkyBlaze

X-SkyBlaze
1 week ago#28
Ball & Chain is all i ask.

Agile weapon with semi long-range reach is a nice addition to Blunt type.

User Info: Tiro

Tiro
1 week ago#29
I'd like chakrams if they played like the ones in Kingdoms of Amalur.

User Info: Faithful123

Faithful123
1 week ago#30
The Composite Sword from Shadow Fight 2, but with an elemental discharge gauge (power, element, exhaust, etc.) that is activated in specific attacks and automatically refills when it's not being depleted, though in a somewhat slow manner; the hunter would have to manage how much of the gauge is being depleted with how much of the gauge is being replenished when the elemental discharge attacks aren't being used.
If you reject someone on account of their weakness, you are also rejecting their strength.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Ideas for new weapon types
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers