• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Do you hate Siege/Forced MP quests?

User Info: Xerun

Xerun
1 week ago#31
I like the idea of them. But more often then not I’m paired with one person who carts a lot making them difficult quests to complete.
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter World

User Info: civil-fugitive

civil-fugitive
1 week ago#32
Their health should scale for solo but keep the MP scaled damage on. That way their still challenging but don't take forever to kill.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 week ago#33
Clemons75 posted...
Safi did kinda kill weapon variety
Safi added more weapon variety than every before. You can have 3 people with Safi blast gunlances in the same hunt, and all three of those blast gunlances can still be different.

It's no longer, "just get the health augment." Now, every weapon can really be customized to your liking and made your own.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 week ago#34
I like OG Kulve and Behemoth. I can let Behemoth slide because it was a collab and yeah it was a different change of pace. OG Kulve wss fun because when the update happened, it was a new map and a different monster than a dragon. Her armor was nice too. The siege itself at the time wasnt easy easy and it was fun gathering people together to play with. You could also hop sessions. (I also have soft spot for rams and sheep so...)

I hate AT Kulve because we could no longer leave during quests for the rainbow rewards. It literally forced us to go through the whole thing twice. Safi is a clone to Rathalos and Behemoth. Get that s*** off MH please. It is just a normal looking Fire Drake from books and the like, nothing unique, f*** realism. And the aggro mechanic is just the worst, it was not needed. Leshen was just straight up intended MP. Flashing while caged should have been a thing.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 week ago#35
Rhiethreal posted...
Safi added more weapon variety than every before. You can have 3 people with Safi blast gunlances in the same hunt, and all three of those blast gunlances can still be different.

It's no longer, "just get the health augment." Now, every weapon can really be customized to your liking and made your own.
Except they all look identical...
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 week ago#36
Semeki posted...
Except they all look identical...
Don't judge a book by its cover.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: Okamiaku

Okamiaku
1 week ago#37
MegalaserLAWS posted...
The game is legit harder solo for almost every fight, only time it's easier is if you got idiots and new players wasting carts. The best clear times are always 4 player. Can you explain why it's harder? Teamwork is just a skill solo players don't have(or have as much), if you took a guy who only ever played multiplayer he would screw up lots playing solo because its a skill he doesn't have.

Really? Having significantly less HP and being significantly more predictable with its constant focus on you and being easier to dodge and block...makes the monsters harder to fight ?

Your essentially saying because there's bad players who can't handle being focused on. Solo hunting is harder.

" With Passioned Breath the Darkness Creeps, It is the Whisperer in the Night to Spy upon your Sleep "

User Info: DrakeRathalos

DrakeRathalos
1 week ago#38
Safi'jiiva weapons killed any reason to craft any other weapons but Safi'jiiva weapons...

Rhiethreal: MOrE VaRIeTy.

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
1 week ago#39
@tokerblue Wyvern is basically the MH term for reptile. It's not weird. Also Rajang is a Fanged Beast so it's not called a wyvern.
Gamertag: Nuke2099

User Info: BIGTACO

BIGTACO
1 week ago#40
Personally I feel like the saffi weapons being everywhere wouldn't be so bad if some of them weren't so ugly

Like yeah unique designs but
-greatsword looks like the crab claw from older games.
-Hunting horn looks like bone horn 2.0./another crab claw
-LBG.... doesnt even look like a gun and is actually bigger then the safi HBG
-lance is soso, that thick meaty shield doesnt help it tho

The rest of the safi weapons are pretty good tho design wise
Gods in his heaven
All is right with the world
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Do you hate Siege/Forced MP quests?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers