• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. How would you feel if you could trade celestial prints for one rare deco?

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
1 week ago#1
For example you could meld 4-5 celestial wyvern prints into a guard up or mind's eye deco. This way you'd have a safety net against being totally derriere devastated by RNG.

If you think it's too low of an effort, consider that it's generally a month of playing, plus you won't be able to get mantles with prints if you're stockpiling them for these.
Want to cure diseases with your spare computing power?
http://folding.stanford.edu/

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 week ago#2
How far up does it go?
Could folks trade in 8~10 Celestial Prints for things like Challenger+/Handicraft+?

I can understand making the only things available certain Jewels like NEB, Mind's Eye, Guard Up, Mighty Bow, Spread, Pierce, Forceshot and the like but leaving the R11/12s out.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I'm just a Scrublord. I prefer casual games.

User Info: BIGTACO

BIGTACO
1 week ago#3
They could do it to where you get to choose one and only one specific deco. Would be nice for people still missing that special one deco

Or multiples, idk I'm not a dev
Gods in his heaven
All is right with the world

User Info: Robust

Robust
1 week ago#4
would be broken
See you, Space Cowboy
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Barrusu

User Info: traumprinz

traumprinz
1 week ago#5
Unbound-King posted...
How far up does it go?
Could folks trade in 8~10 Celestial Prints for things like Challenger+/Handicraft+?

I can understand making the only things available certain Jewels like NEB, Mind's Eye, Guard Up, Mighty Bow, Spread, Pierce, Forceshot and the like but leaving the R11/12s out.
would you trade 50
we all would but i think it would be fair
annak idejen kezdtuk egy darab teglaval meg egy kilo malacgecive

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 week ago#6
I'd prefer if specific monsters just flat out gave decos fitting their set bonuses.
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: SlajifrasH045

SlajifrasH045
1 week ago#7
I'd only support this for rarity 8 and lower

And I'd only support THAT because the festival made such a mockery of rarity 8's already that it doesn't matter anymore.
Official God King of the PS4 Boards.
350 Pound Bench Press on YT-Darcnesstrophies

User Info: okidori4life

okidori4life
1 week ago#8
Yes! Absolutely...

Hmmm... welllll maybe not a specific specific deco, but more like a CLASS of decos...

Like trade 5 prints for an offensive deco from list A... or trade 3 prints for a defensive type deco from list B.

Ya know? Ya, you know it baby.
MAKE GAMES SEXY AGAIN

User Info: Clemons75

Clemons75
1 week ago#9
Ideas like this directly lower the amount of time people would play the game. Embrace the random.

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
1 week ago#10
Robust posted...
would be broken
Clemons75 posted...
Ideas like this directly lower the amount of time people would play the game. Embrace the random.
Getting one deco as a reward for 1-2 months of grinding is broken and reduces playtime?
Want to cure diseases with your spare computing power?
http://folding.stanford.edu/
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. How would you feel if you could trade celestial prints for one rare deco?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers