• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Is playing meta important to you?

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 week ago#61
Black_Assassin posted...
Health boost 3 is the meta defensive skill.

So anyone who claims they're not using meta, they're intentionally using worse defensive skills, like defense boost.
Health boost is a garbage skill unless you are using a gunner weapon or the Safi set bonus.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: Sacklet

Sacklet
1 week ago#62
i mean, if u want to get any R12 decos this century you should be clearing T3 in less than 10 mins on average. Gear plays just as large an effect here as good play. Try using LBG without 5 pc safi, dmg diff is night and day
psn: sackings-
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1351669/

User Info: zigxzag

zigxzag
1 week ago#63
I only go for the looks but still make sure not become a burden when playing online.
In Diablo 3 RoS, Rift Guardians find you

User Info: RandomWordCombo

RandomWordCombo
1 week ago#64
I don't particularly care about the 'meta', but I don't want to drop a ton of dps. This is my (self inflicted) problem with the Safi weapons. They've just made every weapon tree irrelevant, which has removed my main reason for playing (building new weapons).

User Info: SlajifrasH045

SlajifrasH045
1 week ago#65
Black_Assassin posted...
meta defensive skill

LOL, imagine believing this is a thing!

if it doesn't result in dealing more damage, it cannot be meta
Official God King of the PS4 Boards.
350 Pound Bench Press on YT-Darcnesstrophies

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 week ago#66
SlajifrasH045 posted...

You clearly have no idea what meta means.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: iljindaebak

iljindaebak
1 week ago#67
SlajifrasH045 posted...

wow...look up meta, it falls into many categories
Seoul City's Finest ;-)

User Info: Ramune

Ramune
1 week ago#68
I go for max damage, but with enough health boost to stop one-shots. That's not meta, so no, it's not important to me.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~ Richard Bach
Looking back at Drachen and then looking at other armor abilities, I see why I used Masters Touch and/or Razor Sharp. The need to sharpen is so awful.
Kitanai Ningen - Zamasu 2016
"To be honest, Ginyu himself doesn't have very many moves." - Tomoko Hiroki, DBFZ producer.

User Info: okidori4life

okidori4life
1 week ago#70
Araito posted...
It’s the only thing that I can play, after all the time I’ve spent on the game I just can’t play with sub par stuff.

And I still use health boost 3 in all of my sets. There is no argument in not running it, it’s the best defensive skill in the game. Plenty of tempered T3 and even T2 can combo you out easily or even one shot you without it.

Its the most popular skill in the game and everyone I see in investigation lobbies has it on.

Even if you have a massive shield to hide behind you should still use it.

Wrong.

Just dont get hit duh.
MAKE GAMES SEXY AGAIN
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Is playing meta important to you?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers