• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Hammer feels SO much better with KOing in MP hunts now.

User Info: euklb

euklb
6 days ago#1
Going from barely getting 1 KO in the base game on MP hunts to now being able to KO monster 3-4 times a hunt now feels amazing for hammers. Thank you Iceborne for fixing that.
Dam that sorcerer, 20 gold pieces and im wankered on rohypnol

User Info: kratosbinhcs

kratosbinhcs
6 days ago#2
euklb posted...
Going from barely getting 1 KO in the base game on MP hunts to now being able to KO monster 3-4 times a hunt now feels amazing for hammers. Thank you Iceborne for fixing that.
Lead producer Ryozo plays hammer exclusively. Hammer also has unique claw move.

User Info: Raniok

Raniok
6 days ago#3
euklb posted...

Put one piece of stonethrower in your build and you can chain wall slams with your KOs. It is great fun just clobbering monsters around.
*smokebomb

User Info: Robust

Robust
6 days ago#4
Raniok posted...
Put one piece of stonethrower in your build and you can chain wall slams with your KOs. It is great fun just clobbering monsters around.
you mean slinger capacity?
See you, Space Cowboy
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Barrusu

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
6 days ago#5
Robust posted...
you mean slinger capacity?
Isn't the Decoration called Stonethrower?
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I'm just a Scrublord. I prefer casual games.

User Info: ssj4jeremy

ssj4jeremy
6 days ago#6
Unbound-King posted...
Isn't the Decoration called Stonethrower?

Yes. Stronethrower Jewel = Slinger Capacity
Yeah it does feels great especially when three othe team mates are range users with the monster running around all over the place and never even face you.
After a few hours of solo, I will admit it does get lonely...

User Info: Deaga

Deaga
6 days ago#8
kratosbinhcs posted...
Lead producer Ryozo plays hammer exclusively. Hammer also has unique claw move.

SnS, SA, IG and DBs all have unique claw moves too. I don't think it's favoritism.
Shameless self-plug for my MH speedrunning youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DeASDFga

User Info: MrSmi7h

MrSmi7h
6 days ago#9
Deaga posted...
SnS, SA, IG and DBs all have unique claw moves too. I don't think it's favoritism.

Yeah, Hammer though, along with SA and Lance, got the long stick when comes to softening, and I'd say that Hammer is the one that needed that the least of the 3, having already an easy time hitting heads.

SnS and DB got patched to get better on that. The Hammer in this one feels just slightly over the top, I mean, I don't get why GS haves to consistently be top tier, and guns are better sure, but it's "overpowered" compared to the mediocrity it got from Tri onwards.
Dark Souls 3 Cleric PvP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP5UOlv3MNA
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Hammer feels SO much better with KOing in MP hunts now.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers