• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Where's all the people who said Xeno was IN it's adult form when we fought it?

User Info: EmoBanger69

EmoBanger69
1 month ago#1
"Xeno IS an adult, it's like a Butterfly leaving it's cocoon..."

Well what now?

User Info: Caroniver

Caroniver
1 month ago#2
Moth.
And we don't need another bragging/shaming topic.
Mixer of Mega Dash Juices, slayer of giant monsters.
The elevation increases as the bullet is fired

User Info: Enutrof1

Enutrof1
1 month ago#3
Have you just not been here for the last 24 hours?
There's 3 different Safi threads with 10-30 pages of people arguing over stuff like that.
#EdelgardDidEverythingRight

User Info: Rayanson

Rayanson
1 month ago#4
Caroniver posted...
Moth.
And we don't need another bragging/shaming topic.

We do need it.
Who reads these anyway

User Info: DeadBankerDream

DeadBankerDream
1 month ago#5
They're in full damage control mode and its honestly embarrassing to watch.
"That thick shaft that causes women to shudder!"

User Info: DaDrkKnight

DaDrkKnight
1 month ago#6
Rayanson posted...
We do need it.
True, the cocoon/metamorphosis people were really nasty to those that thought it was a baby.
But then again, Gamefaqs is nasty in general, its just the tables are turned this timd
I'm going to hee-ho down your neck.
I'm kidding. Maybe.

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
1 month ago#7
You can have an adult of a species that still changes as it matures. Would you consider a 30 year old person 'not an adult' just because they don't have gray hair and wrinkles yet?
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

User Info: LeoHunting

LeoHunting
1 month ago#8
silverbullet474 posted...
You can have an adult of a species that still changes as it matures. Would you consider a 30 year old person 'not an adult' just because they don't have gray hair and wrinkles yet?
They wouldn't of described it as "Adult Xeno" if it was already an adult. You're just reaching man. It was at the oldest a juvenile in base world, that's confirmed now just by how they describe the new one.

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
1 month ago#9
how about it´s both an adult and a baby, and it grows inside the cocoon instead of an egg and that´s why it´s adult size when it finally hatches.

If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

User Info: EmoBanger69

EmoBanger69
1 month ago#10
Enutrof1 posted...
Have you just not been here for the last 24 hours?
There's 3 different Safi threads with 10-30 pages of people arguing over stuff like that.
I actually haven't, so my bad, but...

Caroniver posted...
we don't need another bragging/shaming topic.
well...

Rayanson posted...
We do need it.
because...

DaDrkKnight posted...
the cocoon/metamorphosis people were really nasty to those that thought it was a baby.
This... names were called, intelligence was brought into question, it's time they get off their high horse, and not only that they need to trip and fall off directly on their clearly highly intelligent heads.

I mean I usually avoid doing anything that could be considered petty but the way they were acting was next level and payback is a b****. :P

1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Where's all the people who said Xeno was IN it's adult form when we fought it?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers