• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Best Stygi weapons?

User Info: kyton007

kyton007
1 month ago#1
Already did the IG just cause i can, but im looking at the bow and it overcomes Jho and Nergi in raw and dragon damage.
Any other Styg weap that outclass similar dragon weapons to look for??
PSN ID ~ Militoo
Dragon's Dogma Pawn ~ Harukonamimi Ranger 151 !!

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 month ago#2
I dunno if it outclasses contemporaries, but the LS looks f***in' sick, muh dude.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I'm just a Scrublord. I prefer casual games.

kyton007
1 month ago#3
Also, how overpower is the HBG compared to normal Zino HBG? Seems like be focus on spread ammo too, does it overcome our regular zino hbg?

Edit// Yeah defently looks better if you really want focus on spread shots, it have more raw. The counter part is the special shot and the deviation is medium, but nothing relevant for a spread shooter.

PSN ID ~ Militoo

User Info: SpinKirby

SpinKirby
1 month ago#4
its not the HH ;~;
MHW Supplemental Discord: https://discord.gg/ChHjtYQ
https://imgur.com/QL6WJAl https://imgur.com/lGlcDyU

User Info: KingofDungPie

KingofDungPie
1 month ago#5
SpinKirby posted...
its not the HH ;~;
Would it kill Capcom to make an electric guitar hunting horn with AuXL?

also I think the dual blades might be worth checking out but need to test them.
"chainstabbing me to death about ten times, laughing and talking s*** the whole time as if anybody should be impressed by his capacity to press R1."

User Info: gene0129

gene0129
1 month ago#6
Gold Rath and Nergi Charge Blades are still better (afaik at least), but I'm still making that s***, bc Zinogre is my favorite monster.
Life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 month ago#7
HBG is basically a better Loyal Thunder.

If you can even believe that
Is that Christ bullet ten-tapped?

kyton007
1 month ago#8
gene0129 posted...
Gold Rath and Nergi Charge Blades are still better, but I'm still making that s***, bc Zinogre is my favorite monster.

For raw weapons seems to be the best (unless glavenus tiny purple... for those who want play that way........).
But for dragon they seems the best now (unless you really dont care at all about raw and go for that rarity 10 weapons)

PSN ID ~ Militoo

User Info: Raniok

Raniok
1 month ago#9
TEzeon431 posted...
HBG is basically a better Loyal Thunder.

If you can even believe that

Really? I didn't even look at it. I just went straight ahead and built the Hammer, cause I like to smash stuff with other stuff.
*smokebomb

User Info: king_wallace

king_wallace
1 month ago#10
It'd be one of the best raw Lances, surpassing Ruiner, if it could get custom augments. As-is it's going to be a bit worse vs low/no dragon weakness, and better vs high dragon weakness.

I am fairly sure it's the best dragon element Lance now, competing with awakened Shara.
I was a chemist.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Best Stygi weapons?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers