• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Yeah... those Defender weapons...

User Info: jagger_wanderer

jagger_wanderer
1 month ago#1
Wow these things have high Blast status on them. With above average raw. And while sharpness. Plus it doesn't take much to upgrade them. Material needed to upgrade are story assign quest common drops.
After a few hours of solo, I will admit it does get lonely...

User Info: VFalcone

VFalcone
1 month ago#2
Stats on Charge Blade?

User Info: zxxcman

zxxcman
1 month ago#3
Last upgrades are rarity 7, but they have the same stats as the starting MR iron weapons, except they have freed blast, and require a couple of hr Nerg scales for the last upgrade.

Definitely overpowered for when you get them\progression, but have zero impact on Iceborne’s meta.
I used to have a good signature, then I got modded for it.
Now I shall try to think of something edgier to put here.

User Info: Artemicion82

Artemicion82
1 month ago#4
yeah, I'm only rank 14 so they're stronger than like 95% of the weapons I have available and my attack power just went up by like 60%. Only downside is no jewel slot. I think they added this so newer players like me could get into iceborne without struggling through the elder dragon missions.

User Info: jagger_wanderer

jagger_wanderer
1 month ago#5
Defender Shield V
White Sharpness
792 Attack
0% Affinity
270 Blast
Impact Phial
It's not suppose to change the meta. These weapons are in conjunction with guardian armor to breeze through the game up till Master Rank. I wonder how fast a person can get to Master Rank now with these new addition? Many less than three hours?
After a few hours of solo, I will admit it does get lonely...

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 month ago#6
Capcom is speedrunning the newbies into the meat grinder.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye." ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr
~~~No Damage from Kulve~~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTQtBM-lsU

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#7
SilverHawke27 posted...
As it should be.

Now just wait for "MR monsters are bs" posts, folks who quit, and a few who survive the grinder to emerge stronger than they would've been otherwise.
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: callipygias

callipygias
1 month ago#8
SilverHawke27 posted...
lmao
I.D. callipygias
Pawn: Honeypot

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#9
Can't wait for all the post about how OP iceborne is lol
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: Akagami_Shanks

Akagami_Shanks
1 month ago#10
tbh it's not like you'll speed run monsters with these weapons and ignore their mechanics. Idk why everyone is so convinced that having a rarity 5 weapon at the beginning of HR for a new player is so gamebreaking
PSN: TYruler50 XBL: TYruler50, Switch: 4538-0715-0699, Battle.net: TYmaster50#1751, Steam: TYmaster50, 3DS FC: 4614-3266-5802, Wii U: Tymaster7601
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Yeah... those Defender weapons...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers