• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Can someone please share a Rapid Normal 2 build?
Really just wanna explore more of this game. It's getting stale playing in one way.

Thanks
BBTAG Mains: Yang/Yuzu Yang/Heart
"Can you take this? Well!?"

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
4 days ago#2
> I want to explore
> Gib directions
I'm so sorry and I know that's not what ya' meant, but god that's hilarious in my mind.
I don't do LBGs much anymore, but I remember pre-IB, you had a Kulve option and Odogaron as the top contenders for N2RF.
Now we have Ghost and Ruinous Cataclysm
Ghost is the MR Odogaron gun, and it has a 35% Crit Rate.
Ruinous Cataclysm is the R.Nergigante Gun that should have like 290~270 TR but 0% Affinity.

Someone else could probably point out better N2RF options if they exist but those two are what instantly shoot up to me. I'd imagine you just use a standard max deeps build if anything, minus two slots for Forceshot.
So like, Rajang B Helm, B.Tigrex B Chest, R.Nerg B Arms/Waist, and Garuga legs.
Or you can opt for 3 pieces of B.Tigrex to get Free Meal 3.
I say run B for the slots, but if you see an A piece or two that has a level 3 slot and the B piece doesn't add anything substantial, you can run those and shove Forceshots in.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I'm just a Scrublord. I prefer casual games.

User Info: Placid01

Placid01
4 days ago#3
Along with the usual WE3, CE7, CB3, and HB3, you might want forceshot 2, ammo up 2, ballistics, spare shot or true spare shot, and maybe some evade / evade distance. You can get most of those with 3 pieces of narga, E. odo chest, and odo waist. Or maybe fulgur head, e. odo chest, teo arms, odo waist, kirin legs, plus a spare shot charm.

User Info: kmchow98

kmchow98
4 days ago#4
I tried building one with peak performance 3, critical boost 3, critical eye 7, we 3 and challenger 5, normal shot 2. The damage is not good enough to compete with elemental or sticky builds.

User Info: MrStrikeFreedom

MrStrikeFreedom
4 days ago#5
Thanks everyone. Even if the damage sucks, I'm just sick of using meta builds and weapons.
BBTAG Mains: Yang/Yuzu Yang/Heart
"Can you take this? Well!?"

User Info: KingofDungPie

KingofDungPie
4 days ago#6
If you’re not too hung up on RF normal 2 you can try the bazelcore lbg for normal 3 shots
"chainstabbing me to death about ten times, laughing and talking s*** the whole time as if anybody should be impressed by his capacity to press R1."

Placid01
4 days ago#7
The narga+odo set above can also be used with the narga rf pierce2 lbg. A warning, though: the narga lbg is intended to be used with 2 of the weird evade reload mods. It takes a while to get used to evade reloads.

User Info: KingofDungPie

KingofDungPie
4 days ago#8
Placid01 posted...
The narga+odo set above can also be used with the narga rf pierce2 lbg. A warning, though: the narga lbg is intended to be used with 2 of the weird evade reload mods. It takes a while to get used to evade reloads.

It’s also trash and you should just use the garuga lbg for rf pierce 2
"chainstabbing me to death about ten times, laughing and talking s*** the whole time as if anybody should be impressed by his capacity to press R1."

Placid01
4 days ago#9
KingofDungPie posted...
It’s also trash and you should just use the garuga lbg for rf pierce 2
Probably true. But that's a postgame weapon (one of the first postgame weapons), so I don't have access to it yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Can someone please share a Rapid Normal 2 build?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers