• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. What does it take for you to drop MHW IB?

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 week ago#1
I'm surprised alot of the old people are still here and some post here daily. Topic.

The clutch Claw did it for me.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#2
Temporarily, or permanently?

For the first, I pick up other games and come back to IB when more content is released to catch up.

Permanently, nothing I'd say. Aside from the next MH game being released and moving to it instead.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye." ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr
~~~No Damage from Kulve~~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTQtBM-lsU

User Info: Malzel

Malzel
1 week ago#3
Semeki posted...
I'm surprised alot of the old people are still here and some post here daily. Topic.

So you never picked it up to begin with
Hesitation is defeat.

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
1 week ago#4
I'm still playing until I get my GL levels up to where I want.

Otherwise, I have a backlog of games I need to get through. But I plan on returning to IB for new events, gear, etc.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein

User Info: Izrael

Izrael
1 week ago#5
Lack of things to do. I'll come back every time an interesting event or quest gets added, but other than that, I haven't really been playing it.
Hammer main - Drow, Rogue - Gaige - Nyx.

User Info: Evourl

Evourl
1 week ago#6
As of now I'm temporary less active in IB due to Death Stranding but still find some time to get the weekly bounties and any free title updates. Stygian zinogre is dropping this Thursday so I will pick up briefly from there.

User Info: crashman222

crashman222
1 week ago#7
Malzel posted...
Semeki posted...

"Are you mentally challenged and this is how you reach sxual climax?" - IMRavnos
Psn: tomahawkman22

Semeki
1 week ago#8
Malzel posted...
Sure. Can you leave now.

Semeki
1 week ago#9
SilverHawke27 posted...
Temporarily, or permanently?

For the first, I pick up other games and come back to IB when more content is released to catch up.

Permanently, nothing I'd say. Aside from the next MH game being released and moving to it instead.
I tried that with the HZD wilds but it was like one quest lol. I did it twice and just let it running before shutting it off. The next time I booted up my ps4 was for a new game.

Agreed, hopefully they improve some more with MH.

User Info: rjspencer4

rjspencer4
1 week ago#10
I feel like putting it down again because I still can't dodge anything no matter how many times I see the attacks, and evade window 5 hasn't helped at all
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. What does it take for you to drop MHW IB?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers