• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PSA: Rajang Event quest is now up

User Info: Hyperion_Dark

Hyperion_Dark
1 month ago#41
Sirk posted...
You're arguiing with LonelyGaruga about what constitutes a variant. I think you're out of luck.

o pardon me i didnt know i was dealing with a gamefaqs.com celebrity
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a sword" - Matthew 10:34
()zzzzzz[]XX:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#42
Hyperion_Dark posted...
o pardon me i didnt know i was dealing with a gamefaqs.com celebrity
The same fame a heel gets xD
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
1 month ago#43
It's just a fact that Variants aren't a different species from the original. That's why in older installments the games wouldn't distinguish between the two by name, kill counts, and so on. Hell the first Variant in the series is Rusted Daora, and that's just a Daora that's gone too long without shedding.

User Info: Kipp94

Kipp94
1 month ago#44
LonelyGaruga posted...
It's just a fact that Variants aren't a different species from the original. That's why in older installments the games wouldn't distinguish between the two by name, kill counts, and so on. Hell the first Variant in the series is Rusted Daora, and that's just a Daora that's gone too long without shedding.

And the only thing letting u know it was a variant was the monster icon.
PSN - Kipper_DA_BOSS

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
1 month ago#45
And in older installments even that was the same. It wasn't until MH4 that Variants had separate icons. And even then, many people don't realize that the so-called GR Crimson Fatalis in 4U is a Variant, since the icon is just a ?.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PSA: Rajang Event quest is now up
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers