• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Non-meta weapons that you love

User Info: snake1989

snake1989
2 months ago#51
CaptainWolf posted...

Bazel HH - when I slap it on my unkillable regen set all strategy goes straight out the window and I love it

My man! This is the most fun set I've made so far imo, great for those nights when I feel like just breezing through anything.
"A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

User Info: Illnesssss

Illnesssss
2 months ago#52
CaptainWolf posted...

Bazel HH - when I slap it on my unkillable regen set all strategy goes straight out the window and I love it

What's your unkillable regen set? I'd like to not die lol
Blade: "Some mother****** is always tryin' to ice skate uphill." PSN JSlither Pawn Ivellia

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
2 months ago#53
Illnesssss posted...
CaptainWolf posted...

I've got a set for it here (Bazel set at 2:21):

https://youtu.be/iCVoyxYY8WU

Mostly geared towards doing the regen thing on top of keeping good DPS. The basic things to consider are having the Vaal bonus, Extended Recovery, and health augment constantly returning HP. You can build it slightly more defensive if you want, but really the only things you could really do to that end would be to add Health Boost and Recovery Speed.
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

User Info: CaptainWolf

CaptainWolf
2 months ago#54
Illnesssss posted...
To be honest I don't have my PS4 right now and my memory's garbaggio, but I'll report back if I get my hands on it soon.

It definitely had Vaal head and arms, probably Garuga legs. Can't remember if I settled on Goldian chest/waist or Kirin chest and Acid Glav waist(my Handicraft options are a bit incomplete).
I know it had max Recovery Up, Recovery Speed, Peak Performance, Crit Eye, Crit Boost, WE, Maestro and 3-5 Handicraft.
I once shot an elephant in my pyjamas, now I'm wanted for poaching.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Non-meta weapons that you love
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers