• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Non-meta weapons that you love

User Info: CaptainWolf

CaptainWolf
2 months ago#11
Nerg GS - not exactly not meta, but I'll take badass extendo-spikes over Acid Shredder's marginally better clear times any day. Also Nergigante is my spirit animal
Barroth hammer - the para-trip-KO combo is a thing to behold
Brach hammer - I mean you gotta, right?
Brach CB - I suck royally with CB and spend a disproportionate amount of time juking and jabbing in sword mode, so the blast adds up
Zorah GL - the ways in which it's worse than the Vaal GL go on and on, but it was my best friend in vanilla World, the blast is more satisfying than dragon and it just looks too good with the meta GL set
Bazel HH - when I slap it on my unkillable regen set all strategy goes straight out the window and I love it
Zinogre HH - haven't used it once but had to have it
I once shot an elephant in my pyjamas, now I'm wanted for poaching.

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
2 months ago#12
I guess this one is still pretty good but bone HH? That thing is so damn fun to use. Specially love how much I can boost my movement speed. Super easy to reposition and dodge attacks with it and being able to make a song with a couple of your strongest attacks is super awesome and useful
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: xMizuru

xMizuru
2 months ago#13
Azure LS
PSN: xMizuru
MHW ~ Luna | FFXIV ~ Lucia Shirayuki

User Info: WhiteGold

WhiteGold
2 months ago#14
Guild Knights! Very few "regular swords" options for Dual Blades.

Fulgur Anjanath HBG. It's a nice all-rounder gun with good ammo and has amazing power SFX when it shoots. Big *BOOM* sound with every shot.

Ebony Odogaron CB. I mean, just look at it! It's an absolutely beautiful weapon.
Your name may be WhiteGold, but your heart is blacker than coal - Musa--

User Info: KingofDungPie

KingofDungPie
2 months ago#15
Rocket GS
Velkhana and Ebony Odoggo CB
Velkhana lbg
Legiana HBG
Gajalaka Gunlance lol
"chainstabbing me to death about ten times, laughing and talking s*** the whole time as if anybody should be impressed by his capacity to press R1."

User Info: DarkPriestess

DarkPriestess
2 months ago#16
Velkhana ice hammer, (Victorious Northlein) it doesn't hit as hard as the nerg hammer, but boy it sure does look good.
Embrace the darkness that's within me, No hiding in the shadows anymore, When this wickedness consumes me, Nothing can save you and there's no way out"

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
2 months ago#17
Brachy Hammer.
Pukei Hammer.

Currently working on Crit Draw build with upgraded Wyvern Ignition.
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: sion4ever

sion4ever
2 months ago#18
Zireael.
meh.

User Info: bnui

bnui
2 months ago#19
Val Hazaak Hammer, but I dont look up much online guides

User Info: Zxar07

Zxar07
2 months ago#20
Girros Hammer, Para is too good to pass up with a hammer.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3836467/
PSN-Zmarq010
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Non-meta weapons that you love
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers