• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Am I doing something wrong?

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
3 weeks ago#1
As soon as I entered MR 5 stars the enemies last at least 10 minutes more, even 20. I hit the whole time, I aim for weak points, I tender the mon and use enviromental traps and clutch claw ko... what gives? Do I need new armor and weps? Right now I'm using the nargacuga/rathalos/odogaron mix with crit related jewels. I'm starting to upgrade my weps to the next tier but I doubt that will make up for all of that time :(

f***ing kush lasted like 34 or 36 minutes... I just wanted to kill a puppy at that point .-.

I have never been amazing at fighting kush but that's insane. I didn't even had to heal much if at all so I simply don't understand how it's taking so long. I havent had times like this since freedom 2 when I practically started the serie :/
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: Yadoken

Yadoken
3 weeks ago#2
Ask that one dude's 9 year old daughter to help you out.
Then: Arguing with the religious using facts and logic "I have faith"
Now: Arguing with liberals using facts and logic "I have a feeling"

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
3 weeks ago#3
What is your weapon of choice? Maybe someone can recommend a good weapon for that point in the game.
Though Imo that isn't t an insane time for Kush, I mean you ain't even in post-game yet, the later half of the story fights just last a bit longer.
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

User Info: WhiteGold

WhiteGold
3 weeks ago#4
Use a ranged weapon for Kushala or else you probably will waste a ton of time unfortunately. Sticky shots are really effective against her.
Your name may be WhiteGold, but your heart is blacker than coal - Musa--

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
3 weeks ago#5
MakotoYuri posted...
What is your weapon of choice? Maybe someone can recommend a good weapon for that point in the game.
Though Imo that isn't t an insane time for Kush, I mean you ain't even in post-game yet, the later half of the story fights just last a bit longer.
Lance, Ham and HH
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: bubbaX

bubbaX
3 weeks ago#6
Yadoken posted...
Ask that one dude's 9 year old daughter to help you out.

lmao wasn't she 10?
Mad Cartoonist is the very best dissida player ever!

User Info: eidriyel

eidriyel
3 weeks ago#7
You're fine. They'll feel stronger and tougher coz you're still starting out. Your weapons are still weak even upgraded to the next tier but once you upgrade everything to the limit the regular monsters will be easy and you'll spend less time on them.
PSN: o2destroyer

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
3 weeks ago#8
MR5* is the next step up till you reach endgame. You do need better weapons and decos if you haven't already. Kush may not be a good barometer as flying and flash nerfs do make him more annoying and time consuming if you're melee.
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: Blufield

Blufield
3 weeks ago#9
I agree. Sounds normal until you get better equipment and get used to MR stuff.

User Info: Yadoken

Yadoken
3 weeks ago#10
10 min kush or bust.
Then: Arguing with the religious using facts and logic "I have faith"
Now: Arguing with liberals using facts and logic "I have a feeling"
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Am I doing something wrong?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers