• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PSA: EU Region - Patch 11.51 Read Immediately

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
3 weeks ago#1
Edit: Since the one who first posted this here on GF is relatively lax in posting (ie, 50 in 7 years), this could be nothing but bulls***. Still, those with this region should probably still make a backup before going in and testing themselves to see what happens. If nothing else, you are covered in case this is a real thing. And if it's bulls***, you can always go block the TC of the topic linked below for faking.

Okay so yesterday I did a topic about Shara Ishvalda issues for EU region players with an error in game progression if you fight her.

Well this was just posted:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/211368-monster-hunter-world/78160481

Apparently there is a chance of losing all Zenny, Points, and Materials you currently have, to be replaced with only those earned in the last hunt you've done.

I recommend any EU-region users to immediately back up your save file via USB as a new hotfix for this issue may be necessary. You can backup via PS+ as well, but make sure you haven't been in-game and already lost your stuff before doing this, as you may need to restore an older PS+ backup.

Those reading this, tag anyone you know who is in an EU region.

@Symphoenixa
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye." ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr
~~~No Damage from Kulve~~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTQtBM-lsU

User Info: nebula2

nebula2
3 weeks ago#2
@Nebula2

Wait...darn
PSN:Nebuladark, Switch FC:SW-0857-4415-9982,
3DS: FC:0774-5319-1816, ACNL:Nebula from Ygdrasil, MHGenU:Serenade, MHworld:Serenade.

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
3 weeks ago#3
nebula2 posted...
@Nebula2

Wait...darn

Try Dragunov, I can't remember what his board name is. xD But I believe he is in EU as well.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye." ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr
~~~No Damage from Kulve~~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTQtBM-lsU

User Info: Artemis_Enfreri

Artemis_Enfreri
3 weeks ago#4
@drag10 marking you in advance :)

User Info: drag10

drag10
3 weeks ago#5
Artemis_Enfreri posted...
@drag10 marking you in advance :)
Lol thanks for the heads-up, although mine is the Asia region, not EU. Won't hurt to make a backup either way.
PSN: AshScar88

User Info: Slap-ster

Slap-ster
3 weeks ago#6
Hey, just to confirm, it was me who logged the original message. I wish it was B/S, but unfortunately it happened to me. Can say it was definitely the patch which did it - it may have only been a coincidence. I can still play, and luckily I still have all my gems, weapons and armour I forged, but everything else is gone (except the 4500z I rec'd from the last hunt and about 140 points). And yes, I post really infrequently, but I assure you, it's not B/S.

User Info: SilverClock

SilverClock
3 weeks ago#7
@Slap-ster Can you post a picture? I don't get the sense that you're trolling but that may help to alleviate some skepticism.
3DS FC: 5327-2159-0942
SW FC: 3494-3931-9019

User Info: _Angel_

_Angel_
3 weeks ago#8
@Antfunk notify your peoples breh

@orBhsiF
Leader of the AP.

User Info: Symphoenixa

Symphoenixa
3 weeks ago#9
@Jaegon (Dragunov's name, Skye.)
@Crimos
@UndyingStick
Rising like a Phoenix, raging like a Cucco!
(Not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me in a construcive way. I'm very much thankful for that!)

User Info: DRAGONL0RD58

DRAGONL0RD58
3 weeks ago#10
Just saw this post. Is this happening on xbox also? And its only for the eu region?
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PSA: EU Region - Patch 11.51 Read Immediately
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers